Sponsored

Anyone Use E85 inline fuel Analyser with Gauge?

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
Those of you with the zeitronix kit, how did you route the wires into the cabin? I went through the sound tube delete plug but don’t love it
Sponsored

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
Those of you with the zeitronix kit, how did you route the wires into the cabin? I went through the sound tube delete plug but don’t love it
Same. It’s probably the least worst option. I also re-sleeved the wires with some braided sleeve to make it a little cleaner.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
My setup is up and running - love this setup so far. Just running user adjustable flex and the ethanol gauge right now until I get the programming cable for the zeitronix unit

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
By the way, for anyone else doing this that wants to run Teflon/AN fuel lines, you need two 3/8 6an to 3/8 quick disconnect adapters to connect to the fuel rail and at the firewall. The bonus of this setup is there is no more 5/16 restriction in the system.

I used this exact one and it worked great:
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/TNK-640853

If anyone has interest I can post my full material list to run the zeitronix sensor with teflon fuel lines.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Is the Zeitronix kit only for Lund tuned specific device?

Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
Is the Zeitronix kit only for Lund tuned specific device?
No. You can use it just with the gauge or program it to send a CAN signal to the computer which can give you real time flex fuel. You need a PCMTec tune to do that, which lund offers but so do other tuners. Ray at DRP motorsports is doing my tune and i have nothing but positive things to say so far.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
No. You can use it just with the gauge or program it to send a CAN signal to the computer which can give you real time flex fuel. You need a PCMTec tune to do that, which lund offers but so do other tuners. Ray at DRP motorsports is doing my tune and i have nothing but positive things to say so far.
Ok, thank you. I plan on changing tuners this season & only ones I know about are the major ones mentioned in this forum.

Rolls

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pcmtec.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 18 GT
There are several tuners who are building their own solutions (some of which may be sold to the public).

Several of these tuners have already tuned vehicles where the owners built and supplied their own kit. This is easy for the tuner as they simply set it up as a "user flex" tune where it is manually adjusted, and it will remain in the fail safe state of letting the user select the ethanol content until the kit is plugged in and installed.

Keep in mind the kits will be vehicle specific due to location, piping and wiring length etc however the general principle is identical. You simply tap into the HS1 CAN line anywhere post DLC (or pre DLC on earlier vehicles) and use something simple like a fuse tap to power the Zeitronix ECA-2

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
Here’s a pic of my hose routing with the teflon hoses. Eventually I’ll make custom hoses to fit a little bit better. i know they’re popular but i cannot recommend Fragola fittings. I have cracked three in the past year including one on this project. Ended up switching to a mix of Russell and cheap Amazon fittings called “evil energy” which actually worked the best.
IMG_5556.jpeg

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Here’s a pic of my hose routing with the teflon hoses. Eventually I’ll make custom hoses to fit a little bit better. i know they’re popular but i cannot recommend Fragola fittings. I have cracked three in the past year including one on this project. Ended up switching to a mix of Russell and cheap Amazon fittings called “evil energy” which actually worked the best.
IMG_5556.jpeg
Thank you for posting your pics. I won't do E85 until I break in my whipple stage 2 system on 93+ Boostane Profesional.
Sponsored