Sponsored

Anyone Use E85 inline fuel Analyser with Gauge?

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Just wondering. When I switch to E85 I don't want to do a field test. I want to install a inline fuel analyzer but would like to have a gauge inside on dash to immediately verify E85 level appreciate your help
Sponsored

jjsotolongo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Yes I have that set-up. Bought a stock fuel line for $50 and spliced into it to install a Zeitronix ECA-2. I have the user-flex tune from Lund. My car is N/A. If you want to do this with boost you will need a bypass for the sensor to prevent it from creating a bottleneck in your fuel lines.

Here are some pics of me installing it. No pics of inside the car cause I just haven’t gotten around to taking any:
IMG_3773.jpeg

IMG_3753.jpeg
IMG_3754.jpeg
IMG_3763.jpeg
IMG_3774.jpeg

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Thank you all for the info. I will look into these

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Im just going to do the Fuel It kit and that displays to my phone.

Sponsored

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Yes I have that set-up. Bought a stock fuel line for $50 and spliced into it to install a Zeitronix ECA-2. I have the user-flex tune from Lund. My car is N/A. If you want to do this with boost you will need a bypass for the sensor to prevent it from creating a bottleneck in your fuel lines.

How do you like that Lund tune?[/QUOTE]

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
I am setting this up right now with the zeitronix kit and a bypass. Total is about $600 for the parts and the zeitronix kit.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)

Here are some pics of me installing it. No pics of inside the car cause I just haven’t gotten around to taking any:
IMG_3773.jpeg

IMG_3753.jpeg
IMG_3754.jpeg
IMG_3763.jpeg
IMG_3774.jpeg
Do you recall was the ID of the factory fuel line is in that section? I have heard 3/8 but I popped mine off and it looks more like 5/16

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
I’m running the Zeitronix ECA-2 wired into the CAN bus and using the PCMTEC CAN bus flex fuel logic. I have the sensor in a Radium bypass mounted with a bracket I designed and had made. I’m not the biggest fan of the outlet line, but the engine moves under acceleration so I didn’t want to risk damaging that line. I also realize I have two different looking lines on the inlet and outlet. When I was putting his all together I ordered a few pre-made lines from a couple different manufacturers to find what I liked and what fit. This is how it ended up for now.

I currently have the gauge just sitting in my glove box, but I intend to design and 3D print a mount so I can just open it up quick to see the ethanol content.

IMG_2780.jpeg

IMG_2779.jpeg

Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
I’m running the Zeitronix ECA-2 wired into the CAN bus and using the PCMTEC CAN bus flex fuel logic. I have the sensor in a Radium bypass mounted with a bracket I designed and had made. I’m not the biggest fan of the outlet line, but the engine moves under acceleration so I didn’t want to risk damaging that line. I also realize I have two different looking lines on the inlet and outlet. When I was putting his all together I ordered a few pre-made lines from a couple different manufacturers to find what I liked and what fit. This is how it ended up for now.

I currently have the gauge just sitting in my glove box, but I intend to design and 3D print a mount so I can just open it up quick to see the ethanol content.

IMG_2780.jpeg

IMG_2779.jpeg
Good looking setup. I ordered the same bypass to do the same thing. Do you have the part numbers for the hoses and adapters you used to connect to the factory fuel system?

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I seen that setup. Which one did you go with?
Im just gonna get the pre fabbed 2018+ kit with billet fittings. I dont see a need for a gauge. The E% should be fairly consistent over the course of a tank. If you have 3 gallons of E72 in there and go fill up and 15 miles later you're reading E74 thats pretty well what its gonna be for the tank.

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)

IMG_2780.jpeg

IMG_2779.jpeg
Nice. If I go the gauge route, I will mount in the Center Console for a quick check

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - Procharged
Here is my gauge, $12.95 from Amazon. It sucks to do science when getting fuel but the car is not a daily. Only 6600 miles in 4 years.

53583446240_fe316ebfcb_c.jpg
Untitled by jpjr50, on Flickr

furdfan2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Here is my gauge, $12.95 from Amazon. It sucks to do science when getting fuel but the car is not a daily. Only 6600 miles in 4 years.

53583446240_fe316ebfcb_c.jpg
Untitled by jpjr50, on Flickr

Looks like winter blend.

I don't think ive ever tested E that low where I fuel up.
Sponsored