Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Thats gonna be a nasty repair bill….those headlights are $1400 each….let me know if you need anything i have a ton of oem stuff i removed to make mine a racecar.
Sponsored

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
It seems impossible for this much damage to be on neutral. Just saying, I bought many cars on auctions and this much damage was a nice hit, not a rolling car down a hill. How far away is the driveway from the tree? Maybe photos make it look like 45-60ft.

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Why sell it?

Yes, she's a little bit damaged but it's repairable. The rest of the car is immaculate, sure there is some cutting and welding to do but body spare parts are sold for a reason!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Ouch! This is not a good look for the Mustang. If that level of damage is caused by rolling into a tree say what? 15mph? Maybe 25? Don't be surprised if an adjuster calls for an investigation.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch! This is not a good look for the Mustang. If that level of damage is caused by rolling into a tree say what? 15mph? Maybe 25? Don't be surprised if an adjuster calls for an investigation.
My brother just asked - "how fast was the tree going?" - There will 100% be an investigation.

Sponsored

junits15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Did any of the airbags deploy?

My guess is it may be a total loss looking at how bad that core support is damaged… and only guessing at what else at the front of the engine is damaged.
Was thinking the same thing, this could easily be the end

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
That hurts. Sorry you have to deal with this man.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Sad to see.

Having seen the result of an S550 taking a direct hit from a large raccoon, the damage isn't surprising. I've also seen another car totaled after it slid down a steep driveway on ice and then proceeded to careen down a wooded hillside. Trees don't give.

MD18EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
C'mon guys, it's fairly obvious the car picked up a little speed rolling down the driveway, crossed the street and picked up additional speed down the grassy hill. I'm pretty sure the op hasn't engineered a conspiracy.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
That’s really unfortunate, but …. happens. Try to ignore the clowns in the thread with there bs. That said, that is a really easy repair. It looks worse then it actually is. A decent tech could beat the book 3-4 to 1 on that type of repair. Basically just swapping parts. Kudo’s for posting it, most would of hid it away.

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
C'mon guys, it's fairly obvious the car picked up a little speed rolling down the driveway, crossed the street and picked up additional speed down the grassy hill. I'm pretty sure the op hasn't engineered a conspiracy.
I was going to say the same thing.

The OP wasn't doing a burnout in his driveway FFS. Gravity is a bitch. Give the guy a break.

Hoping it can all be repaired good as new.

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
Must have hit the tree so hard it lifted the rear of the car and shifted the car over, in the picture from behind the tire marks in the grass doesn't line up with the rear tires

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
My spidey sense says the damage, physics and orientation don’t neatly add up but we don’t have all the pics of the area to get the whole narrative. That’s a lot of damage for the (unknown but assumed to be less than 30 mph) speed it was going, and dead center always raises eyebrows, But why would someone do this purposely when they can easily sell it for more $ than a damage/repair car would go for? Let’s give OP a break, this is a tough situation for him.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
It’s going to be hard to get the parts. He’s going to need lots of them. The carbon fiber composite front component being one that’s hard to get. Insurance may just write a totaled check for it. The parts and labor on this, will be over 20k.
Sponsored