5.0 Dyno Chart Compilation

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
I dont drive my car often but the little I do and have hit it good those tires seem to work well. They are a nice tire, look and performance wise. I think you can hook.
You can hook From a dig?
Sponsored

5.0_Lojos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
The last time I did the "dig" thing I thought my opg stock went out. Car apparently went into "Limp Mode" it ended up being a coolant temp sensor 🙊🙉🙈 Not sure what happened and I was more than likely spinning. It was scarry 😫 no more "123 Digs" for me.

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
The last time I did the "dig" thing I thought my opg stock went out. Car apparently went into "Limp Mode" it ended up being a coolant temp sensor 🙊🙉🙈 Not sure what happened and I was more than likely spinning. It was scarry 😫 no more "123 Digs" for me.

Damn lol I hope mine doesn’t go into limp mode that would be terrible.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
For a straight line? What suspension parts?
Yes straight line… I could write you a book of mods to do. Best thing is to research what people with similar whp are using to get the power to the ground.

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
Yes straight line… I could write you a book of mods to do. Best thing is to research what people with similar whp are using to get the power to the ground.

I’m about to start a thread to gather some input

Sponsored

Autopart101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
305/45/17 nt5555 r2s for the rear is very nice 👊
I have that setup. Can't get in a 60-130 from 3rd. Car won't hook. Weather needs to warm up.

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6
Big numbers from CRISIS: 507/453 on e85!!!

Mods:
JLT closed lid intake
Steeda X resonator delete
DynoComp flex tune

IMG_3120.jpeg

IMG_2876.jpeg

IMG_3548.jpeg

Sponsored

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6

DeadSpool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTT
IMG_7769.jpeg

28psi

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Big numbers from CRISIS: 507/453 on e85!!!

Mods:
JLT closed lid intake
Steeda X resonator delete
DynoComp flex tune

IMG_3120.jpeg

IMG_2876.jpeg

IMG_3548.jpeg
Really healthy numbers both before and after the tune, especially on a DD Dyno. Was the closed lid JLT on there before the tune or did it go on with the tune and e85?

I have wrestled with the idea of an aftermarket CAI but I'd want to keep a closed lid type in the Texas heat. I just haven't seen many that respond well to e85 tunes and gain well. No matter what I do, my MAF readings seem to read the same so I'm curious about the JLT closed lid.

Any plans to take your car to the drag strip? Would be awesome to see what it runs at that power level!

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6
Really healthy numbers both before and after the tune, especially on a DD Dyno. Was the closed lid JLT on there before the tune or did it go on with the tune and e85?

I have wrestled with the idea of an aftermarket CAI but I'd want to keep a closed lid type in the Texas heat. I just haven't seen many that respond well to e85 tunes and gain well. No matter what I do, my MAF readings seem to read the same so I'm curious about the JLT closed lid.

Any plans to take your car to the drag strip? Would be awesome to see what it runs at that power level!
Thanks!

Yes the JLT was on first as it doesn’t require a tune. I have always known this car made more than many others (butt dyno) but this confirmed it!

The only characteristics I don’t like about running e are a noticeably worse low idle and garbage mileage.

I got this car with the intent to take it on the road course so if I happen to drag it, it’ll be soft launch and easy shifting. (At least while I have stock axles)

Last edited:

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6

Also I got this intake specifically for the AZ heat.
Sponsored