21MY Mach 1 spied again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
Is it just me or does the front splitter look different from a PP1 or PP2 GT? Maybe more of a Shelby GT350 type splitter? Looks like a Shelby GT500 rear valence, and Shelby GT350 rear spoiler.

I hope the engine has more hp than the Bullitt. Hoping for 500 even.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Weird that it uses a Bullitt steering wheel................and yet the dash plaque is from a non-Bullitt. I appreciate it's a prototype, so it'll have all sorts of oddities, but even so....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Could be a trick of the camo, but that front splitter looks bigger than what was on the "official" photo

mach-1-teaser-jpg.jpg

21my-mach-1-spied-june-3-jpg.jpg

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
That could be an illusion because of the camo to throw us off.

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
That front lip looks nice and aggressive and the front bumper is definitely different. The wheels look similar to the pp2 wheels with something a little extra. The tires aren't poking like a pp2 though, so I wonder if they stretched the fender a bit which is why they have camo on it. The rear diffuser update looks functional as well. I'm anxious to see this revealed.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Right side front fender appears to have a lip, the left doesn’t ?

WD :like:

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Weird that it uses a Bullitt steering wheel................and yet the dash plaque is from a non-Bullitt. I appreciate it's a prototype, so it'll have all sorts of oddities, but even so....
Because it is a re-branded Bullitt with a different front and rear bumper.... :like:

Sponsored

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Could be a trick of the camo, but that front splitter looks bigger than what was on the "official" photo

mach-1-teaser-jpg.jpg

21my-mach-1-spied-june-3-jpg.jpg

It appears there are two Mach1 variants. One with bigger aero and a wider tire track and One that more toned down with the lower spoiler, kind of how the GT350 and 350 R were

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like a PP2 with a GT350 bumper (and 15-17 turn signals) with upper-bumper inserts from an earlier Boss.
Now that the GT350 is history, they're probably putting that optional performance pack intake, manifold, and tune into it, and calling it a day probably right at 500hp.
They probably want $53k for it too.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So what I see: They argent gonna make bullitt anymore but need something to keep stuff rollin. So take bullitt and paint them different colors glue a few new plastic do dads on it and tada...A whole new car. And everyone goes wow amazing.

It reminds me of the scene from Tron legacy when he asks exactly what is different with the new software from version 6 and the guy says well there is a 7 on the box. Dont get me wrong I like new cars and Iove mustangs but they really need to do more to make the models different and exciting instead of new bumpers. I mean the only major difference between any mustang model is the bumper and a few plastic bits. All the cars are 95% the same visually.

Looks aside we have any news on the specs?

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
We already saw a lot of Bullits being used as a prototype for this refresh. Hard to tell what this means, but maybe every GT gets the increased hp now so they build all of their prototypes on the Bullitts
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.