Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Good point, I'd forgotten that particular prototype.

Well, I've gone from confidently looking forward to the '21MY refresh to resigning myself to the fact its not happening..................so if it does happen, I'll be pleasantly surprised :)
Of course it still could mean nothing or plans got changed with Covid. I really hope we see some new prototypes soon to finally have new stuff to talk about.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Of course it still could mean nothing or plans got changed with Covid. I really hope we see some new prototypes soon to finally have new stuff to talk about.
Absolutely. Otherwise I'll just have to hope we start to see the S650 mules/prototypes...........and then the guessing games can start for the 7th Gen :crackup:

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
This just popped up on my FB feed! A '21MY (at least in terms of the Grabber Yellow) Ecoboost HPP. The guy that posted it said the driver was unhappy with him taking photos.
21MY Ecoboost HPP 1.jpg
21MY Ecoboost HPP 2.jpg

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Absolutely. Otherwise I'll just have to hope we start to see the S650 mules/prototypes...........and then the guessing games can start for the 7th Gen :crackup:
My Photoshop is ready :cwl:

This just popped up on my FB feed! A '21MY (at least in terms of the Grabber Yellow) Ecoboost HPP. The guy that posted it said the driver was unhappy with him taking photos.
21MY Ecoboost HPP 1.jpg
21MY Ecoboost HPP 2.jpg
This matches the pics you posted with HP Ecos in the background. Still a chance for a gt-exclusive refresh :fingerscrossed:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
21MY Ecoboost HPP 1.jpg
21MY Ecoboost HPP 2.jpg

Yea Driver was probably unhappy because look at the piss poor Ford QC on those body panel gaps...WTF, now almost 6 years into S550 production and they’re still coming off the line like that?
Sponsored