NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Mines been sitting at the Flat Rock plant for two months, so who knows what’s embedded in it. Mostly I’m concerned about mounting the front plate and the lower splitter, so that’s good news
Make sure whoever you dealt with is aware of your wishes and passes that along to whoever needs to know. I cant remember their names but the one I dealt with through the order process was not who I talked with when I got there to pick it up. But they all knew I did not want the plate mounted
Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
Thanks! Mines been sitting at the Flat Rock plant for two months, so who knows what’s embedded in it.
Same here. Awaiting Shipment to Iowa (Granger) since mid-November.
A this point in the calendar, I am hoping that the car won’t be shipped and ready until mi-Feb, that way I can avoid most of the freeze and snow on my way back to Georgia.

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Apparently I’m not yet canceled- from today’s email. Ordered 10/15/21
97C141BC-8C15-4402-AA06-E71C1D1DEB94.jpeg

Lesterg62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I think Ford is just lazy. I got the same email. That is an auto generated email. My dealer confirmed my order is canceled.

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I thought that I had great news this Christmas. Four days ago, I received the Ford email that showed that my order shipped and would be in by the 6th. Great, right?

Last night, I got another automated email that my new window is now from Jan 21-27…. It was ordered on April 4, didn’t go into production until the end of October, and then five notices that the delivery date has slipped.

I give up. What am I supposed to do with this? They’ve turned what should have been an exciting experience into some twisted game. I have no recourse either. They don’t care if I buy it and the order banks are closed for the ‘23 models. I’ll never go through this again with Chapman or Ford.

Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought that I had great news this Christmas. Four days ago, I received the Ford email that showed that my order shipped and would be in by the 6th. Great, right?

Last night, I got another automated email that my new window is now from Jan 21-27…. It was ordered on April 4, didn’t go into production until the end of October, and then five notices that the delivery date has slipped.

I give up. What am I supposed to do with this? They’ve turned what should have been an exciting experience into some twisted game. I have no recourse either. They don’t care if I buy it and the order banks are closed for the ‘23 models. I’ll never go through this again with Chapman or Ford.
I think it is good news for you. Your car is likely now In Transit, as opposed to Awaiting Shipment. This means it’s going from truck to train to truck a few times to get to your dealer. Each switch probably requires waiting for a full load and an available driver to the next transit hub.

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
I just don't get it. I ordered my Mach 1 on April 2 2022 and got it October 7 2022. I don't understand why you have not received your car yet. Its like you and others are being tossed around instead of processing orders by the dates. Ford needs to wake up. But I do like my Mach 1, it was worth the wait !!

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

this thread is full of similar experiences. you cant do anything, but wait. not to mention you will never get the right answers the WHY. sorry.

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
this thread is full of similar experiences. you cant do anything, but wait. not to mention you will never get the right answers the WHY. sorry.
Thanks. At this point, this thread is for venting our frustrations. If I tell them to pound sand, they’ll just sell it to the next guy and I’ll have waited 9 months for nothing. I have no expectations that they’ll do anything to make this right for me.

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
I have no expectations that they’ll do anything to make this right for me.
I don't see what you mean. Everyone and their brother and sister are waiting for ordered cars these days. My sister waited 562 days for her Bronco. I, personally, am currently waiting on two ordered vehicles now for months, and I don't feel that I am owed anything. I knew what I was getting into and things happen that aren't in our, or anyone's, control.

I opted to inventory-search for my Mach 1 specifically built as I was going to order it because my order wasn't accepted due to commodity holds on the Handling Package, and I didn't want to not get one with the order banks closing and all that with the S650 coming out. I knew what I wanted and searched around the country. Found it, bought it, and it's here.

I've done the same with the Raptor and GT Aviator - found Raptors around that fit the bill, but there are no GT Aviators built specifically as we desire, so, we wait... and we wait... and we wait. ...and I have more patience than I do money. One of the greatest skills the military ever taught me, was the ability to wait forever for no reason. Except reasons being the Mach (in your case) and the Raptor and GT Aviator, in mine!

The Mach will be and is worth it, and it'll be perfect! Keep the faith!

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Thanks. At this point, this thread is for venting our frustrations. If I tell them to pound sand, they’ll just sell it to the next guy and I’ll have waited 9 months for nothing. I have no expectations that they’ll do anything to make this right for me.
making it right is subjective at best. Ford just has to deliver the car and that's that. good luck.

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
making it right is subjective at best. Ford just has to deliver the car and that's that. good luck.
Hence the frustration. I guess I expected too much from the process, so that’s on me. It’s not a rare car or even all that expensive, but it’s the lack of transparency that gets me the most.

I just didn’t expect the kick in the church bells when it finally said it shipped, then was delayed again for another three weeks.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I reached out to Granger for more info about why a MY2022 car that was produced 2 months ago has not been delivered yet.

Answer from Granger:

I got a hold of our Ford rep and spoke with him a while. It sounds like shipping all across the board is delayed with all vehicles at this time. I do not see any updates regarding the shipping ETA's at this time. You should receive updates from Ford when there are any with your vehicle.

So apparently, I'll know about anything before or at the same time that they do. My last email from Ford was 2 months ago, so that seems to be true.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Ourisman in Manassas has a Mach 1 listed for $1500 under MSRP…not an HP