Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Yep, mine took 6 weeks to get to the dealer and was covered in tiny rust spots when it arrived. The dealer washed the car, but did a terrible job prepping it. I was going to clay bar, but someone here recommended iron remover which worked really well.

An 8 hour day, washing, iron remover, more washing, and wax/polishing and it looked like a new car should.

Don’t worry too much about the rail yard fall out, easily fixable. As long as no physical damage it’ll be all good.

Hang in there, hope it gets to you soon.
Thanks - is there a reason for the delay. My car is going to Chapman and others have been taking delivery recently, just strange.

Also - OrderTrack highlights Convoy not Rail, so maybe its going on a truck?
Sponsored

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Thanks - is there a reason for the delay. My car is going to Chapman and others have been taking delivery recently, just strange.

Also - OrderTrack highlights Convoy not Rail, so maybe its going on a truck?
Chances are if it is going to Chapman it will go truck-rail-truck.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558

Concerned about iron. I ve done this on my other cars and it works well and is cheap. Clay can be hard on surface even when used properly. My M1 did not sit long so I didn t need this step.
On the cars I did this on, the water bead was super after.

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car

Concerned about iron. I ve done this on my other cars and it works well and is cheap. Clay can be hard on surface even when used properly. My M1 did not sit long so I didn t need this step.
On the cars I did this on, the water bead was super after.
Chemical Bros water spot remover works really well too. I’ve used it on multiple cars. Breaks down water spots, iron particles, and even helps with minor fall out. Doesn’t seem too harsh on paint either, which of course is a positive.

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
So I signed my paperwork about 2 weeks ago and my car is waiting for pick up to be shipped. I purchased from Granger Ford and got a great deal.

It was supposed to be picked up last Saturday, but the driver canceled and didn't tell anyone. I found out Tuesday when the dealer emailed me wondering about when the car was going to be picked up. Because of the holiday, it wasn't possible to find anyone that could do the delivery until this week.

Apparently, yesterday someone backed up into my car damaging the front bumper and grill. 🤬🤬! Not an employee but a customer. Needless to say, I am freaking furious. Is this my fault?

I’ll get to the point, how much should I be concerned about “diminished value” to my car? Will this end up on my title?

The guy does have insurance and they have already contacted me (GEICO). The car will be picked up Wednesday morning and will be coming to Los Angeles. Any info/advice will be greatly appreciated!

This is the picture they sent from Granger. I added the red circle/arrows

0E827459-7831-487A-9573-DF6C2D946C38.jpeg
That is not going to be a problem with the value of the car. Looks like nothing but cosmetic. Have it fixed and enjoy the ride !!!

Sponsored

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
Who is everyone using for shipping?
Looking at going from Iowa to Arizona.
Thanks.

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
are you driving it or having it trailered?

shouldn't be an issue with just sitting in the cold, but you do want to let the tires gradually rewarm up and sit at 60+ degrees for 24-48 hours
Trailering it back. I‘m sure it hasn’t been driven in the cold more than moving it around and unloading/loading. Our summer tires stay stored in the garage so I’ve never had to ask the question as to how easily they would actually crack. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ralph Sizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang 5.0 LX HB -- 2022 Mach 1 HP FJG Elite
Who is everyone using for shipping?
Looking at going from Iowa to Arizona.
Thanks.
I chose to go with Get-It-done transport. I would not recommend them. I've had nothing but problems with them so far. They also increased the price on me twice. Its been nothing but a headache with them. My car is coming from Iowa to Los Angeles.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I chose to go with Get-It-done transport. I would not recommend them. I've had nothing but problems with them so far. They also increased the price on me twice. Its been nothing but a headache with them. My car is coming from Iowa to Los Angeles.
I hate that, I used them and it went great.

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
Thank you. We are looking at Sherpa. Get it done never called us back.

Sponsored

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Ralph, sorry to hear you did not have a positive outcome with Get it Done. I also used Get it Done to ship my car from IA to GA. Overall I was happy with Ed at Get it Done but the Shipper and Driver did not let me know when they picked up the car. I had to email Granger to find out that the car was picked up. The Driver did call me once he was an hour from the drop off location. But, the driver did complain about meeting me in an Ingles parking lot right off GA400. He said that places of business don't like it when he drops off cars in their parking lots. It was 6:30pm and like a dozen cars in the parking lot so I told him I chose this spot to make it easy for him to get in and out. He got over it. My car came in a 2 car enclosed carrier and took 2 days to get to me. It would have taken only 1 day but a snow storm swept through the area and caused a delay.

I hope your car makes it to you safely and damage free. You'll feel better once you see her and fire her up for the first time. Take some pics when she arrives.

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thank you. We are looking at Sherpa. Get it done never called us back.
I believe @aham23 had his shipped from Iowa to Arizona fairly recently too. Maybe he can chime in as to who he used.

Ralph Sizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang 5.0 LX HB -- 2022 Mach 1 HP FJG Elite
Ralph, sorry to hear you did not have a positive outcome with Get it Done. I also used Get it Done to ship my car from IA to GA. Overall I was happy with Ed at Get it Done but the Shipper and Driver did not let me know when they picked up the car. I had to email Granger to find out that the car was picked up. The Driver did call me once he was an hour from the drop off location. But, the driver did complain about meeting me in an Ingles parking lot right off GA400. He said that places of business don't like it when he drops off cars in their parking lots. It was 6:30pm and like a dozen cars in the parking lot so I told him I chose this spot to make it easy for him to get in and out. He got over it. My car came in a 2 car enclosed carrier and took 2 days to get to me. It would have taken only 1 day but a snow storm swept through the area and caused a delay.

I hope your car makes it to you safely and damage free. You'll feel better once you see her and fire her up for the first time. Take some pics when she arrives.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I chose them because of all the good reviews and recommendations that I got from here. They weren't the cheapest or the most expensive. I guess maybe my experience could have been an isolated incident. Either way i'd just like to get the info I have out there to help others make their own decision in the future.

She is scheduled to arrive on Monday if there are no further delays. I'll post pictures as soon as she is home. Can't wait to hear it start up in person. I've only seen two here in L.A. on the freeway.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Got to bring her home this evening! Can't wait to see the paint in full sun but initial impressions are that I'm even happier with the color than my flat GB 350. And she's all fully wrapped up in PPF so hopefully this should remain immaculate for a long while, even with some track use.

N4895

Final tally...
08/10 - Order
09/19 - Scheduled
10/12 - "In Production"
10/19 - Build start
10/21 - “Built”
10/24 - Shipped
11/9 - Arrived at railyard
11/16 - Arrived at dealer in Phoenix
11/28 - Full PPF/Tint
12/2 - Delivered

IMG_4544.jpeg
IMG_4547.jpeg

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Got to bring her home this evening! Can't wait to see the paint in full sun but initial impressions are that I'm even happier with the color than my flat GB 350. And she's all fully wrapped up in PPF so hopefully this should remain immaculate for a long while, even with some track use.

N4895

Final tally...
08/10 - Order
09/19 - Scheduled
10/12 - "In Production"
10/19 - Build start
10/21 - “Built”
10/24 - Shipped
11/9 - Arrived at railyard
11/16 - Arrived at dealer in Phoenix
11/28 - Full PPF/Tint
12/2 - Delivered