Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
That Chapman discount gets applied to all of their retail/customer orders. Sticker on the floor with probably still have a mark up, from what I saw picking my car up a month ago.
It will be interesting to see what they slap on it.
Sponsored

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Even in this economic market, there’s no way a Mach 1 will sell for below MSRP. I got lucky. I had enough of FordPass points to get me $750 off.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Even in this economic market, there’s no way a Mach 1 will sell for below MSRP. I got lucky. I had enough of FordPass points to get me $750 off.
How many for that? I guess it's a deal system like everything else and that's why there's no hard numbers I can find anywhere on the internet about points values on rewards.

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
Ford pass points convert to .5%. so $750 equals 150,000 points

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
there’s no way a Mach 1 will sell for below MSRP.
several dozen have sold for 2% below invoice. As factory orders, not off the lot. But don't worry, Invoice and lower off the lot is coming.

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
It's starting to look like the supply of automatic trans cars exceeds demand.

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I think manual HPs will continue to command a premium, followed by HP auto, then non HP manual and then non HP auto.

Another interesting tidbit, cheapest used M1s on CarGurus seems to be 600A automatic non HP cars... based on my research it's pretty damn hard to find 700A manual non HP as well.

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
I think manual HPs will continue to command a premium, followed by HP auto, then non HP manual and then non HP auto.

Another interesting tidbit, cheapest used M1s on CarGurus seems to be 600A automatic non HP cars... based on my research it's pretty damn hard to find 700A manual non HP as well.
I think you have never sold cars before, just hard for me to imagine stick shift cars being easier to sell than a automatic, i sold cars for years and it was so hard to sell cars with a stick, and at the auction dealers would literly run from a stick car and with todays population less than a 3rd of people can even drive a stick thats my reason for saying but you might be right i was wrong once lol

Last edited:

jamus34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mach 1 (on order)
I think you have never sold cars before, just hard for me to imagine stick shift cars being easier to sell than a automatic, i sold cars for years and it was so hard to sell cars with a stick, and at the auction dealers would literly run from a stick car and with todays population less than a 3rd of people can even drive a stick thats my reason for saying but you might be right i was wrong once lol
My $.02

Overall this is 100% true. Hell I remember when I was looking at cars when I bought my WRX and I was trying to find a manual Mazda 3 HB. It did not exist.

that said the M1 was designed and placed in such a way that I agree with the statement that M1 manuals are in more demand.

Biggest reasons being 1) price, as it will be outside the range of most younger folks, especially with the GT being almost the same engine and 2) the Tremec.

the only other car where I imagine the stick outsells a auto version is probably the WRX because they decided to put a garbage CVT in there as the auto option.

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Yes correct, but you have to account for the vehicles type, performance coupe with performance options/parts/trim. Most buyers in this type vehicle will want a stick shift if they can. Even when the automatic is faster shifting, The manual is better as you know it isn't going to shift at the wrong time, as you have to do the shifting, the Automatics still when in normal mode sometimes pick the worst time to try to change gears. This is why I try to use the sport+ mode or track, I just wish someone would make a automatic shifter that was like a sequential racing shifter, that a push toward the dash was an down shift and a pull back was a up shift instead of the column paddles .

friedmac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N4134
Finally got an update that mine is in town pending delivery to the dealer.....hopefully just 1 more week.....OrderTrack is still blank on shipping info.
After nearly 7 weeks in transit, I was finally able to pick mine up. N4134

Exterior Front.jpg
Exterior Front_P.jpg

too bad i had to say goodbye to my 18 GT350

SXS Front.jpg
SXS Left.jpg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
just hard for me to imagine stick shift cars being easier to sell than a automatic
the Audi dealer took one look at my naturally aspirated 4.2L v8 6MT S5 and said, "gorgeous car, and very well kept, but can't sell it, sorry. Nobody drives stick anymore and none of our customers bought the TT etc. when it was still available as a manual." Tysons Virginia.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
the Audi dealer took one look at my naturally aspirated 4.2L v8 6MT S5 and said, "gorgeous car, and very well kept, but can't sell it, sorry. Nobody drives stick anymore and none of our customers bought the TT etc. when it was still available as a manual." Tysons Virginia.
It’s a very niche market for sure. Although interestingly enough, my local Ford dealership (2 minutes from my house) orders a fair amount of manual Mustangs and they move fairly quickly. Conversely, the next closest Ford dealer rarely orders a manual Mustang because they can’t move them and they’re only 15 minutes away.
Sponsored