jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
'Bout time!
Right!? Haha, I know I can’t hold this against them because this order, that I placed in June, has moved along relatively quickly. But, personally considering my first order was put in November 2021, it feels like the process has been going on since then, so it’s been a long time! So definitely looking forward to the build up that has occurred through all the waiting. Also, I feel like I remember seeing your order was with Wayne Ford, is that right?
Sponsored

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Also guys, just want to give some insight based on what I’ve seen from recent orders and how it went with my own order. So it’s seeming like the time from the in production date that shows up on the Ford tracker, to when it is showing up as built (which I’m also understanding is when it’s actually ready to be shipped) is taking about 2 weeks. Now this is not the total in production time, mind you. It was in production for all of September, but the in production date on the tracker was 9/16, which was the day FP and my dealer said it was produced (not built). Also the blend date was 9/13. Just a couple hours ago the tracker updated to built, so as I said, about 2 weeks.

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
Just got an update. Now it says “In Production 9/30/2022”. Before today it just said In Production.
Thats funny i just checked mine its saying the same thing i wonder if our cars are close together

Sponsored

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
Also guys, just want to give some insight based on what I’ve seen from recent orders and how it went with my own order. So it’s seeming like the time from the in production date that shows up on the Ford tracker, to when it is showing up as built (which I’m also understanding is when it’s actually ready to be shipped) is taking about 2 weeks. Now this is not the total in production time, mind you. It was in production for all of September, but the in production date on the tracker was 9/16, which was the day FP and my dealer said it was produced (not built). Also the blend date was 9/13. Just a couple hours ago the tracker updated to built, so as I said, about 2 weeks.
Nice to know that thanks so i have a few weeks yet before i expect any updates and if it goes quicker well thats good too

STHENRY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
How many people here have been stuck in production for a month like some of us in the S550 tracking thread, including me?
Mine has been in production for two weeks now. I checked the Ford tracker, Order Track, and FP and all tell me it is in production with no estimated date it will complete.

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Right!? Haha, I know I can’t hold this against them because this order, that I placed in June, has moved along relatively quickly. But, personally considering my first order was put in November 2021, it feels like the process has been going on since then, so it’s been a long time! So definitely looking forward to the build up that has occurred through all the waiting. Also, I feel like I remember seeing your order was with Wayne Ford, is that right?
This is the second car you ordered later in the waiting pattern from a second dealer right? Either way youve been waiting a LOOOOONG time.
Chapman order in Feb.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
This is the second car you ordered later in the waiting pattern from a second dealer right? Either way youve been waiting a LOOOOONG time.
Chapman order in Feb.
Yup. Chapman was my first order, that was the one in November last year. This one is from Ourisman. But yeah, I don’t mind waiting for things, as the wait actually helps in some ways, but at this point I’m definitely ready for that part to be done.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Yup. Chapman was my first order, that was the one in November last year. This one is from Ourisman. But yeah, I don’t mind waiting for things, as the wait actually helps in some ways, but at this point I’m definitely ready for that part to be done.
Your story has been strange from my perspective. I walked into Chapman in Jan 2020 and bought a vehicle from them. No issues no problems.
Ordered Mach 1 in Feb, and so far all good.

The whole lack of any communication is not my experience. Reading along over the past few months, I was like "maybe they got his email wrong"
No matter the case. Good to hear things are happening for you!