2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Got the same email, although weirdly enough my modules have been live since Monday. It's probably sitting out somewhere half-built on the factory grounds.
Guys, please look through some past posts before repeatedly commenting the same things. It’s a generic email, not specific to your car. It’s a way for Ford to cover themselves for the whole process taking longer than expected, but if your build begins there is a low chance it’s going to be unfinished. Now moving from built to shipped is another thing, for the actual build, don’t worry about delay emails.
Sponsored

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Also, I finally got a date of 9/16 under in production on the Ford tracker (even though it moved to that status on 9/1), and was told earlier today that as of yesterday it was in the trim line. Also earlier today the modules showed up. So what does this all mean?

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, please look through some past posts before repeatedly commenting the same things. It’s a generic email, not specific to your car. It’s a way for Ford to cover themselves for the whole process taking longer than expected, but if your build begins there is a low chance it’s going to be unfinished. Now moving from built to shipped is another thing, for the actual build, don’t worry about delay emails.
Been following this thread for several months around page 90'ish. Just posting an update

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
OMG ALMOST THERE (FYI MY ORDER TRACK STILL SAYS "IN PRODUCTION")

BLEND DATE: 09/09/22

1663372935795.png

Last edited:

Dtg33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
On order—2022 Mach 1 Premium, 700A,Elite, 10 Speed
Curious as to the window tint from the factory. Do the windows come tinted at all? If so, how dark? Mine’s on the train due here in Dallas in the next couple weeks. 🙌🙌

Sponsored

Jagular35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oggy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2022 Mustang Mach 1 (soon)
After requesting months ago and once it was delivered, to not install the front license bracket, their service department ended up installing the front plate bracket. I was requested to bring the aftermarket license plate bracket to make it legal and I did. They have since insisted they are going to "fix" the front bumper with their body shop, but unfortunately the deed has been done and not much I can do about it, unless I request a brand new bumper.

Otherwise, I picked Belle up yesterday and she's phenomenal. I couldn't be happier with her. I went through Hansel Ford in Santa Rosa, CA and they were light-years better than any dealership I've dealt with. I just hope they make things right with the bumper. We also saw dirt under the paint in the roof from the manufacturer so we'll see if that also gets fixed. Dealer said this was the only HP they received and only had 3 FJGs come through.

Next stop, tint shop. 😎 Good luck for those still waiting.

Screenshot_20220916-211821_Messenger.jpg

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
After requesting months ago and once it was delivered, to not install the front license bracket, their service department ended up installing the front plate bracket. I was requested to bring the aftermarket license plate bracket to make it legal and I did. They have since insisted they are going to "fix" the front bumper with their body shop, but unfortunately the deed has been done and not much I can do about it, unless I request a brand new bumper.

Otherwise, I picked Belle up yesterday and she's phenomenal. I couldn't be happier with her. I went through Hansel Ford in Santa Rosa, CA and they were light-years better than any dealership I've dealt with. I just hope they make things right with the bumper. We also saw dirt under the paint in the roof from the manufacturer so we'll see if that also gets fixed. Dealer said this was the only HP they received and only had 3 FJGs come through.

Next stop, tint shop. 😎 Good luck for those still waiting.

Screenshot_20220916-211821_Messenger.jpg
Congrats 🥳 shame about the front bumper🥲

JadeGrenade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
'22 Eruption Green Mach 1 HP (on order)
After a crazy work week, I can finally get around to posting my initial impressions of my Mach 1. I purchased it Monday for below MSRP due to being a dealer employee. I'm finally an owner!! 😁

I am really loving the car so far. It's an insanely good highway cruising car that also happens to pull 1.05g + in turns. I'm coming from owning a 20 year old Miata, so this car feels like a spaceship.
20220917_094023.jpg
20220917_103957.jpg
20220916_172322.jpg
20220917_093658.jpg

I did have a couple of small quality control issues: my rear spoiler is very slightly cracked on the rear edge, so I'll need a replacement. I also checked the alignment and its accuracy from the factory left a lot to be desired. The toe was in too much on one side in the back and out too much on the other in the front. That wouldn't help tire wear any! The last thing was the little rubber mat behind the front lower grille was pushed up, but that was an easy fix to just pop it back in place. Otherwise everything is very nice!

The Cup 2s do tramline pretty hard depending on road surface, but that's the tradeoff you make for them to stick like pitch tar to the road haha.

To the guys that have been waiting forever: hang in there, it'll be worth it.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
After a crazy work week, I can finally get around to posting my initial impressions of my Mach 1. I purchased it Monday for below MSRP due to being a dealer employee. I'm finally an owner!! 😁

I am really loving the car so far. It's an insanely good highway cruising car that also happens to pull 1.05g + in turns. I'm coming from owning a 20 year old Miata, so this car feels like a spaceship.
20220917_094023.jpg
20220917_103957.jpg
20220916_172322.jpg
20220917_093658.jpg

I did have a couple of small quality control issues: my rear spoiler is very slightly cracked on the rear edge, so I'll need a replacement. I also checked the alignment and its accuracy from the factory left a lot to be desired. The toe was in too much on one side in the back and out too much on the other in the front. That wouldn't help tire wear any! The last thing was the little rubber mat behind the front lower grille was pushed up, but that was an easy fix to just pop it back in place. Otherwise everything is very nice!

The Cup 2s do tramline pretty hard depending on road surface, but that's the tradeoff you make for them to stick like pitch tar to the road haha.

Congrats 🥳 looks beautiful 💚

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
Well its a good Monday morning. Last week I chatted with Ford Performance, gave them my VIN number and was told the car will be shipped in the middle of October now. Just checked the tracker again this morning and my car has SHIPPED !!! :crackup:

Sponsored

Dasquatch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Mach 1
Anyone in the Houston area waiting for a Mach1 order?
My wife is waiting for hers. We are in Missouri City. Ordered on April 2nd. Built on Sept. 14th. Currently awaiting shipment. ETA Oct 5th. Ordered from Joe Myers Ford. Cyber Orange Premium with Performance Package.

Dreadomir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium
The wait is almost over.

Mach1Shipped.png

Dreadomir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium

20220917_094023.jpg
20220917_103957.jpg
20220916_172322.jpg
20220917_093658.jpg

Beautiful shots brother, they really show off the metallic on that EG. I hope you get all the issues sorted out, and enjoy the car.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
My latest update from Ford:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang Mach 1 order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of September 5, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding
So I checked the tracker this morning and....

BUILT.jpg

Warpig910

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT CS (Sold) 2010 GT (Sold)
So I just happened to check a link in my email, even though my car was last pushed until next week for production, and it now says in production and I have a window sticker. So I hope we are getting somewhere. With that being said, where are you guys seeing the rest of the information on modules and blend dates and things of that nature for your vehicles? Thanks!
Sponsored