2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Curious who else is in this boat. I've been talking with the salesman about picking up my car tomorrow. He sent me pictures of the car after he said "she's ready for ya." It doesn't have the front splitter or gurney flap installed. I pointed it out and he said Ford doesn't pay the dealership to install them so if I wanted them put on, it's my dime. Anybody else have to pay for the install? It was a Special Order if that changes anything.

image_1.jpg
The only thing I installed was the Gurney flap, they should install anything you ask. Tell them you want to see the car on the rack for an inspection, than have them put the lower splitter on.
Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
My latest update from Ford:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang Mach 1 order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of September 5, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

Weā€™ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding

STHENRY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang Mach 1 order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of September 5, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

Weā€™ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding
I received the same email today. My window sticker says the blend date was 9/10 however I have heard nothing else since. Checked the order track website and it is not showing any modules yet. Starting to wonder if it is delayed at this point. Might be doing some car shopping here shortly.

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT
I received the same email today. My window sticker says the blend date was 9/10 however I have heard nothing else since. Checked the order track website and it is not showing any modules yet. Starting to wonder if it is delayed at this point. Might be doing some car shopping here shortly.
yeah iā€™m unscheduled and youā€™re not going to catch me buying an s650 although i may consider that dark horse but itā€™ll be yet another fiasco that i wonā€™t look forward to, especially not with a locked PCM. a C7 corvette is looking really nice right now šŸ¤”

Lesterg62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Has anyone put on the 3m front protectant on a Mach1? I have installed this before on a few cars of mine and was going to put it on the Mach1 but the hood decal is covered and when its time to pull it off to replace it the decal might come off. Dilemma. Yes I have had to replace the 3m product on my 2014 Audi A6 . It was put on at dealer when purchased and I just replaced it this past summer, it was yellow. So what to do
I had the installer cut around the decal.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Curious who else is in this boat. I've been talking with the salesman about picking up my car tomorrow. He sent me pictures of the car after he said "she's ready for ya." It doesn't have the front splitter or gurney flap installed. I pointed it out and he said Ford doesn't pay the dealership to install them so if I wanted them put on, it's my dime. Anybody else have to pay for the install? It was a Special Order if that changes anything.

image_1.jpg
Flat wrong or blatant lie. The get paid for the PDI which includes installing the front lower splitter and wheel moldings. The Gurney Flap for rear wing is track only and left for the owner to install.

Dealers are horrible.

jwheeler75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder, 2022 Mach 1(on order)
Just got note from Granger saying my car is there! They need about 1.5 weeks for PDI, and that someone will be reaching out soon! Just got the email from Ford that the car was shipped on Mondayā€¦. Man all that waiting, and now things are moving fast!

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I had the installer cut around the decal.
Yes have anyone cut around the decal very carefully. Long story short my installers thought they could do it (cover it correctly) and it bubbled and looked awful. I think they took advice from a FJG install. With care they cut around it and saved everything but it was touch and go.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
So as Iā€™ve previously mentioned, Iā€™ve been checking the trackers constantly. Blend date was 9/13 so Iā€™ve been checking it extra often since then. Each hour that passed I was disappointed to not be able to see any progress, even though Iā€™m sure things were happening behind the scenes. Anyway, the Ford tracker hasnā€™t shown anything different, other than when it changed to in production 9/1. Thereā€™s still no date by in production, I forget what it means when that shows up. But since around 10:30 this morning, a couple hours ago, the modules seem to have all shown up! Looking like a good sign, and going to check with FP soon to see if they have anything further.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
So as Iā€™ve previously mentioned, Iā€™ve been checking the trackers constantly. Blend date was 9/13 so Iā€™ve been checking it extra often since then. Each hour that passed I was disappointed to not be able to see any progress, even though Iā€™m sure things were happening behind the scenes. Anyway, the Ford tracker hasnā€™t shown anything different, other than when it changed to in production 9/1. Thereā€™s still no date by in production, I forget what it means when that shows up. But since around 10:30 this morning, a couple hours ago, the modules seem to have all shown up! Looking like a good sign, and going to check with FP soon to see if they have anything further.
I did the same after I received an email about being built etc. My blend date on the window sticker is 9/6 but yesterday I got the "we're experiencing delays" email. Hope you dont get that too

Sponsored

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I did the same after I received an email about being built etc. My blend date on the window sticker is 9/6 but yesterday I got the "we're experiencing delays" email. Hope you dont get that too
Ford needs to realize those emails are less than helpful for people in your situation. They are generic, it doesnā€™t mean anything is specifically delayed with your order. Theyā€™re just programmed to get sent out after a certain number of days no matter what status your order is in.

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your build will complete a number of days after blend date depending on many factors; mine was almost 2 weeks. As mentioned elsewhere, automated emails arenā€™t specific to your vehicle - theyā€™re just saying ā€œitā€™s in progress / no worriesā€

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Your build will complete a number of days after blend date depending on many factors; mine was almost 2 weeks. As mentioned elsewhere, automated emails arenā€™t specific to your vehicle - theyā€™re just saying ā€œitā€™s in progress / no worriesā€
Yeah the process Iā€™m sure varies from build to build. And yeah, Iā€™m actually not getting emails about this order at all, the dealer says theyā€™ve been trying to get it updated to work but I guess no luck. So Iā€™ve been checking the tracker and usually with FP. Just checked with them, the person I got wasnā€™t very helpful, but I believe he was saying that it was last updated yesterday and was in the trim line, I asked what comes next and the response was literally ā€œfinalā€ so Iā€™m guessing that means final assembly or the build is final? Based on that Iā€™m guessing maybe the tracker will update with something by tomorrow, and then the wait will just be for shipping.

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
Well I just chatted with Performance Ford about my car and it was suppose to be delivered to the dealer Sept. 22-28. Now he told me its Oct 16-22. Kind of a bummer as I was getting a little excited that I could be picking her up next weekend, guess not. ā˜¹

Alcyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Mach 1

Got the same email, although weirdly enough my modules have been live since Monday. It's probably sitting out somewhere half-built on the factory grounds.
Sponsored