2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
Here we go again, good old Ford has pushed my build back to Sept. 26 from the 19th. This is the second push back I have had. What are these people doing? :angry: Hope to get it before snow flies here in NH, I will probably get it so I can put it in the garage for the winter. Or will they cancel the order? Hope not.

Jet Fighter Gray, 700A, everything but no HP

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Well checked in with Chapman, and just got the typical ā€œlooks like the order is unscheduledā€ response. You would think after having an order in for 9 months with no updates Iā€™d at least deserve a little more information on the status but nope.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Well checked in with Chapman, and just got the typical ā€œlooks like the order is unscheduledā€ response. You would think after having an order in for 9 months with no updates Iā€™d at least deserve a little more information on the status but nope.
they cant tell you what they dont know. the thread here is pretty clear that this is all on Ford and even they dont know much.

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
Have you checked with Anthony at FP?

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
it is interesting that a couple weeks ago they moved up lots of the Sept build weeks to August and now it is back to pushing dates. interesting? maybe i mean confusing? idk.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Have you checked with Anthony at FP?
Not him specifically, but all they can tell me is that itā€™s unscheduled. No further information really possible I guess without having a vin or anything.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
they cant tell you what they dont know. the thread here is pretty clear that this is all on Ford and even they dont know much.
Iā€™m well aware. Not expecting them to tell me when it would be scheduled or anything like that, but in the past Iā€™ve had to push them to get more information on their current dealer status such as where in the line of Mach 1 orders I am (like how many total orders, how many older orders, etc.). I would think they would willingly update me on that type of thing when I ask for an update considering my order was from November, but as I have another order at another dealer thatā€™s scheduled for production, I donā€™t feel like I need to push anymore.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
it is interesting that a couple weeks ago they moved up lots of the Sept build weeks to August and now it is back to pushing dates. interesting? maybe i mean confusing? idk.
Yeah, I was very surprised to see so many people getting moved up a month earlier or even more. It makes sense some are being pushed back again. Mine is still a week and a half earlier than the initial date so hopefully it stays that way.

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Hello All, Granger Street Alignment Update

I just got off the phone with Granger. My new Mach 1 is going thru PDI and I was going to also get a street alignment. Ashleigh said alignment was $150, I agreed to this yesterday. Tech called me about the procedure. It would be the alignment cost + about 4 hours of labor. This is because of what needs to be done. I guess you have to grind out the strut hole with an angle grinder to get enough clearance for the camber setting. Then debur and paint. He stated this is the first Mach 1 they have had this street alignment request for. He also stated that its really odd that the manual has the settings, but you have modify it to make it work.

I cancelled the alignment and will just go with the factory alignment for now.
I guess I will keep a close eye on my tires.

Just tossing this out for comments. Any feedback?

Sponsored

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
Hello All, Granger Street Alignment Update

I just got off the phone with Granger. My new Mach 1 is going thru PDI and I was going to also get a street alignment. Ashleigh said alignment was $150, I agreed to this yesterday. Tech called me about the procedure. It would be the alignment cost + about 4 hours of labor. This is because of what needs to be done. I guess you have to grind out the strut hole with an angle grinder to get enough clearance for the camber setting. Then debur and paint. He stated this is the first Mach 1 they have had this street alignment request for. He also stated that its really odd that the manual has the settings, but you have modify it to make it work.

I cancelled the alignment and will just go with the factory alignment for now.
I guess I will keep a close eye on my tires.

Just tossing this out for comments. Any feedback?
Interesting. I know the HP cars require removing/dropping the front struts enough to flip the adjustable top hat around to get the ā€œtrack alignmentā€ but I have only read about people cutting the towers to clearance aftermarket camber plates like vorschlag.

EDIT: the more I think about it, correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but the non-HP mach1 alignment procedure should be similar/same as the GTPP right? Maybe itā€™s just not adjustable without additional parts (eccentric bolts, ā€œslottingā€ the strut, etc) ā€¦ but the should be able to set the toe without issue and that is what will contribute most to tire ware.

Last edited:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Great day today finally have a window sticker šŸ„³ and a blend date of the 24th šŸ„³ 359/403

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Hope you get the VIN and SCHEDULED WEEK next Thursday when they should be notifying October builds! Duh!!!!

Last edited:

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have a blend date of 8/13 but per ford performance itā€™s still not completed yet šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤”