2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Good news this AM. Friday I received confirmation that the car was built and this morning at 0442, I received notification that the car has been shipped. Expected delivery between 21-27 Aug (Wilmington NC). I can only hope that those that are still waiting are rewarded with exactly what you wanted.
Sponsored

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Last week I went to 2 local Silicon Valley Ford Dealers and they had ZERO new Mustangs for sale between them.

On a different note, I checked my Tracking Status for the umteenth time, no change, but when I looked at my window sticker, the date at the bottom had changed to today, 7/31/2022. Every time that thing changes, something in my status changes the next day. Hoping for "SHIPPED"!
No change in my tracker status either.
My window sticker bottom date is also changing...
Originally said 7/25, then 7/26, then went to 7/29, checked it last night on 7/31 said 7/31.
Just checked it now and it says 8/1...

More info for the rest of the folks waiting and watching.. not sure what it all means....

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
No change in my tracker status either.
My window sticker bottom date is also changing...
Originally said 7/25, then 7/26, then went to 7/29, checked it last night on 7/31 said 7/31.
Just checked it now and it says 8/1...

More info for the rest of the folks waiting and watching.. not sure what it all means....
I think the date on the bottom, changes to the day you open it. The blend date will remain the same. Check to see if the modules have been updated.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
I have no idea why it's taking so long for them to ship my car to AZ!
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.26.58 AM.png
My last mustang that I ordered, got delayed an extra month because it got selected for additional QC. Fun fact is that said it was shipped and took the dealer a couple of phone xalls

Good news this AM. Friday I received confirmation that the car was built and this morning at 0442, I received notification that the car has been shipped. Expected delivery between 21-27 Aug (Wilmington NC). I can only hope that those that are still waiting are rewarded with exactly what you wanted.
Hopefully mine will be shipped soon. Was built last week and waiting for shipment to FL. FP says should be here between August 14-20 ā˜¹

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Just got this, so I was right!!! :turkey: :rockon::handsinair::tumbleweed::inlove::muscle::thumbsup::sun:
Shipped.png

The Due Date to Granger still the same, Aug. 4 - Aug. 10. If it hold true, it'll be there for a couple weeks before I can go get it. :crying:

This is why it takes so long to get your car delivered:
Link from Ford Authority
3. Logistical Issues

Finally, even after the (lower quantities of) new Ford vehicles have been built and ready to ship, itā€™s difficult to get them from the assembly plant to the dealership due to various logistical issues.

For instance, staffing issues in the cargo transportation industry have been wreaking havoc on delivering vehicles to dealers. To start, thereā€™s a shortage of workers who are trained to operate rail cars. That issue is further exacerbated by a shortage of those who service and maintain the rail cars.

Similar issues have also begun to extend to the vehicle carriers (trucks) that serve as the final leg of the journey that new Ford vehicles make from their plant to the dealership. This is the result of two primary factors: drivers have become lesser in quantity, and parts required for maintaining these trucks have become increasingly more difficult to source, incidentally due to similar supply chain issues outlined above, although for the respective makers of large trucks and their parts.

Unfortunately, these various issues will likely continue to impact new Ford vehicle production and supply for the near- and medium-terms. The good news is that demand for The Blue Ovalā€™s products hasnā€™t slowed at all, with order banks currently at 300,000 units, meaning two things. First, Ford will have to continue to work hard to get its products to dealers and into buyersā€™ driveways, while finding creating solutions to solve these issues. Second, order holders will need to wait for their vehicle to be built and for it to arrive to the dealer. Whatever the case, your new Ford vehicle hasnā€™t been forgotten, itā€™s just been held up due to various unprecedented circumstances.

Last edited:

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
got delayed an extra month because it got selected for additional QC.
cool, they found the QC guy who has 20/400 vision instead of legally blind... Was it a member of the faculty for the School for the Blind down the street?

KachĆøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

Sponsored

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Just got this, so I was right!!! :turkey: :rockon::handsinair::tumbleweed::inlove::muscle::thumbsup::sun:
Shipped.png

The Due Date to Granger still the same, Aug. 4 - Aug. 10. If it hold true, it'll be there for a couple weeks before I can go get it. :crying:

This is why it takes so long to get your car delivered:
Link from Ford Authority
3. Logistical Issues

Finally, even after the (lower quantities of) new Ford vehicles have been built and ready to ship, itā€™s difficult to get them from the assembly plant to the dealership due to various logistical issues.

For instance, staffing issues in the cargo transportation industry have been wreaking havoc on delivering vehicles to dealers. To start, thereā€™s a shortage of workers who are trained to operate rail cars. That issue is further exacerbated by a shortage of those who service and maintain the rail cars.

Similar issues have also begun to extend to the vehicle carriers (trucks) that serve as the final leg of the journey that new Ford vehicles make from their plant to the dealership. This is the result of two primary factors: drivers have become lesser in quantity, and parts required for maintaining these trucks have become increasingly more difficult to source, incidentally due to similar supply chain issues outlined above, although for the respective makers of large trucks and their parts.

Unfortunately, these various issues will likely continue to impact new Ford vehicle production and supply for the near- and medium-terms. The good news is that demand for The Blue Ovalā€™s products hasnā€™t slowed at all, with order banks currently at 300,000 units, meaning two things. First, Ford will have to continue to work hard to get its products to dealers and into buyersā€™ driveways, while finding creating solutions to solve these issues. Second, order holders will need to wait for their vehicle to be built and for it to arrive to the dealer. Whatever the case, your new Ford vehicle hasnā€™t been forgotten, itā€™s just been held up due to various unprecedented circumstances.
Just spoke to FP, they say my car is IN TRANSIT shipped by convoy. The tracking is not update yet.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
So why all of the sudden is hard to get a Mustang? Or is it only for Mach 1s?
maybe try some light reading of the prior 300 pages...

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP

You're most always right William. I'll reserve congratulations until you take possession.

Good to hear they still have a few 700A packages in inventory. Hopefully they still have one with my name on it!