2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Just heard from the sales person. The price protection is only for normal mustangs and NOT the M1 or 350 stands. I call the BS.flags! But it seems it's what the dealer wants. But now let's make the next move on acquisition.
The dealer wants more of your money, total BS.
Sponsored

Dtg33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
On order—2022 Mach 1 Premium, 700A,Elite, 10 Speed
I am not sure on yyr question. We have Lusso doing the film and the ceramic. The film will be front the front yo about 6 inches back of the windshield on the top. Includes the sides up to the doors. The film is self healing. The rest will be ceramic protection.
You answered my question perfectly. I’ve never added any of those things and am starting learn about it all. Thank you!

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The dealer wants more of your money, total BS.
I'll find out next week when I talk with Granger if my car shows up on time. If the price protection is not there then I'm not purchasing. According to Zach, it is protected.

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
I'll find out next week when I talk with Granger if my car shows up on time. If the price protection is not there then I'm not purchasing. According to Zach, it is protected.
When I got my Mach last year from Zach there were two increase during the long wait and he was able to get the price protection on mine. Just FYI

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
@Zach@Granger owns the place, if he says it, it's gold. He also made a post a few weeks ago stating unequivocally that they always honor price protection at Granger.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
@Zach@Granger owns the place, if he says it, it's gold. He also made a post a few weeks ago stating unequivocally that they always honor price protection at Granger.
Yeah, I'm glad I found them. His dealership is a rare gem these days.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Just heard from the sales person. The price protection is only for normal mustangs and NOT the M1 or 350 stands. I call the BS.flags! But it seems it's what the dealer wants. But now let's make the next move on acquisition.
Fake news as the official documents sent to dealers has been posted here and elsewhere. Any dealer whether it's chapman or others not offering price protection is straight up robbing you and I would report them to Ford.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Fake news as the official documents sent to dealers has been posted here and elsewhere. Any dealer whether it's chapman or others not offering price protection is straight up robbing you and I would report them to Ford.
Does Ford cares? Remember you are not the customer. The dealer is the customer. That’s the nature of car franchises in this country. As much as I don’t care about Teslas, there is something nice not to negotiate and everyone pays the same price

Gecko50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang Coupe, 1991 GT Hatch, 2015 GT Coupe
Mike we have talked to Ford. They say its up to the dealer. As they only manufacturer the vehicle. after delivery its all in the dealers hand. Funny that our dealer had to reach out to the area rep to get the answer "Only mustangs NOT the 350 OR the Mach 1!" Well I thought its a dealer issue!

Toss in the BS flags...

Chuck

Sponsored

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I posted this on another forum here but figured I’d give my experience from yesterday…

… I’m glad I had the original sheet (from 2/3/2022) because today when I picked up mine they were going to sneak in the new msrp. I said wait a minute and showed the old one. First thing they said was they would file a claim with Ford while I paid the new price and likely Ford would cut a check which they would give back to me. In a matter of minutes they changed their tune and honored the old sheet which was 2000 less on a non HP Mach1. She’s home now :-)

The Ford dealer in Tampa here was first class. Appreciated it. Not sure if it was just a game of cat and mouse or not but it was over quick and I was satisfied and in doing so they have me as a customer for my maintenance and or future items

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1