Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
The struggle is real. Especially watching your same build minus color, that was ordered this year, built and delivered. Im hopeful all of us will get our cars soon.
My wish is simpler, i just wish ford would tell me if my car is even likely to get built. I dont understand why thats such a complicated issue for them. They know production numbers, they know orders etc they should at least be able to say, nah dude, you order in June, you aint getting shizz, or yeah probably, id say 80% chance so i can just make a decision about things
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
My wish is simpler, i just wish ford would tell me if my car is even likely to get built. I dont understand why thats such a complicated issue for them. They know production numbers, they know orders etc they should at least be able to say, nah dude, you order in June, you aint getting shizz, or yeah probably, id say 80% chance so i can just make a decision about things
Yes, transparency would be great. We all know that's not going to happen though.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Thatā€™s the worst part - there is no formal process to secure your build. I submitted my order in late March so exactly 3 months now with no word from Fordā€¦..
I ordered 7 months ago and have heard nothing, so Iā€™m not surprised an order as recent as yours hasnā€™t made progress. Although there are many that ordered well after me (and others from last year) that somehow have gotten lucky and already received build dates and even received their cars. Like everyone else, I really donā€™t understand how or why it works that why, but thatā€™s just life I guess.

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
I don't know how you guys with orders placed last year are doing it!
It's only been a month and I'm going nuts.
Itā€™s not a comfortable situation, family, friends coworkers keep asking me when and why is your taking so long?. Iā€™ve been waiting since Jun 10 2021, itā€™s currently in transit now. You really have place order than find something else to occupy your mind for maybe 6mo or more.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Just thinking, how many dealer stock Mach1 orders have been on the books maybe as long or longer than most of us? Pretty good chance if they ordered a Handling Pack car and or one off the new colors. Are there dealers that haven't received a stock order Mach1 yet?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Are there dealers that haven't received a stock order Mach1 yet?
I'm sure there are, but not a few dealers cheated by putting their own staff down as "customer" orders. I'm sure that didn't help the execution of ACTUAL customer orders and may well explain why some dealers have "no" thru-put because they "used up" their early slots that are now only being assigned in onsie-twosie.

I'd guess Ford is also differentiating between M1 and GT/EB orders instead of treating them at equal ranking. So if say a dealer has 5 'slots' for Mustang orders being honored per month, it could be that Ford only allows 1/5 to be M1 despite the fact the dealer doesn't have 4 GT/EB to fill it's remaining slots. Any rational being would expect 5 Mach1 being scheduled if there were no GT/EB orders in any given month.

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
The struggle is real. Especially watching your same build minus color, that was ordered this year, built and delivered. Im hopeful all of us will get our cars soon.
I can understand the struggle. Watched multiple orders with the exact same options get ordered, built and delivered, while I hear crickets on my 11/1/21 order. :frown:

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
I can understand the struggle. Watched multiple orders with the exact same options get ordered, built and delivered, while I hear crickets on my 11/1/21 order. :frown:
I get it. What was explained to me from someone at Ford headquarters is that not only supply of components is considered but also the ordering dealerā€™s allocation status as well as geographical location. Ford doesnā€™t want some ordering districts to be heavy in Mach 1ā€™s while others have little to none. They want them evenly distributed.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
still waiting on mine to get to the dealer, so i tried calling CSX and tracking the car id and was told it "has been released by the customer on may 3rd, 8:40pm"
either it hasn't been loaded on the train yet (it's been reading something about a BNSF junction in Blue Island since the 13th) or sales' order tracking program is wrong about the car id or something else happened
either way, the people at El Mirage say they haven't seen it yet

Last edited:

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Another delay, Im now scheduled the first week of August.
I swear Iā€™m getting ready to go ballistic.

B0E7B911-1B56-4309-A57C-8756825E1CB4.png

Last edited:

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Thatā€™s crazy! Really do wonder what goes in to these changes. Yours has moved a lot ā€” hopefully the last change!
Sure hope my Ecoboost convertible remains on schedule for week if 7/25. šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Another delay, Im now scheduled the first week of August.
I swear Iā€™m getting ready to go ballistic.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s crazy! Really do wonder what goes in to these changes. Yours has moved a lot ā€” hopefully the last change!
Sure hope my Ecoboost convertible remains on schedule for week if 7/25. šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Good luck Brother, I hope your date stays the same.

This right here is why people have no brand loyalty. I have personally owned 16 Mustangs since the mid eighties, I live eat
And breathe Mustang.

This experience has really tarnished a car I love, because Ford will not step up and be honest with customers.

Sorry for the long rant, this really has me pissed right now

JadeGrenade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
'22 Eruption Green Mach 1 HP (on order)
I also received a build date delay email today.

Estimated production date is now the week of August 15th instead of the week of August 7th.

I'm just thankful to even have a build date at this point - I know I've gotten a lot luckier in the Mach 1 production scheduling lottery than many other people in this thread who (if Ford had any sense of decency) deserve to have their cars already.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Throughout my many years (and Iā€™m an old man) I always found good, timely communications to be so important. Obviously there are many who donā€™t see the benefit ā€” strange. They could easily explain the parts and supply challenges, and the way they select vehicles for production based upon type, options, etc. But there must be reasons that they donā€™t want to share ā€” ie certain dealers get priority for one reason or another.

Hang-in there! Not easy I know.
Sponsored