2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Fits with the scheduling that we’ve been seeing. Yes, disappointing for sure, but hopefully they’ll do the second half of July scheduling the week of May 30th. I saw someone’s post earlier that their end of June scheduled production had been delayed to week of July 18th (after the two week vacation shutdown). Everything is a major wait these days!
You've got to be Sh*ting me, what the hell?!?!?!?! THAT WILL MAKE 4 WEEKS OF NO SCHEDULING. My only guess is they are trying to make sure they can get caught up on current orders before scheduling more
Sponsored

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
What the hell?!?! No scheduling... AGAIN!! THAT MAKES 4 WEEKS OF NO SCHEDULING. My only guess is they are trying to make sure they can get caught up on current orders before scheduling more

Week of 5.23.22.JPG
Crazy how this thread went from ALL Scheduling ALL one month retail dedication build, to literally ZERO scheduling. I stated several months ago this will see way worse cancellations than 2021. Ford has probably built less than 2,000 of these.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I spoke with Ford Performance, via Email, and my production has changed from the week of the 27th, to the day of the 28th. Getting closer

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Crazy how this thread went from ALL Scheduling ALL one month retail dedication build, to literally ZERO scheduling. I stated several months ago this will see way worse cancellations than 2021. Ford has probably built less than 2,000 of these.
who'da thunk I'd get getting a car almost as rare at a 68 GT500KR. (maybe rarer depending on M1 HP final numbers)

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
unofficial count was something like 1400 or less so far.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I spoke with Ford Performance, via Email, and my production has changed from the week of the 27th, to the day of the 28th. Getting closer
Just got off the phone with Tony at Ford Performance and our cars are scheduled for the same day June 28! Anthony, you're Granger or other, I can't remember.

Last edited:

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
Just got off the phone with Tony and our cars are scheduled for the same day June 28! Anthony, you're Granger or other, I can't remember.

When did you place your order, how long have you been waiting?

seltzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1…on order.
You never know. I wonder why Ford hasn’t closed the MY22 order banks for the Mustangs? It seems like other models order banks are closed.

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
The 2022 Mustang builds started later than most everything. And, I’m thinking the 2022 will be a long run. Of course, it would be nice to really know the 2022 Mustang stats — order vs build numbers!
You never know. I wonder why Ford hasn’t closed the MY22 order banks for the Mustangs? It seems like other models order banks are closed.

Last edited:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
When did you place your order, how long have you been waiting?
It's all in my signature, but I ordered it on Oct. 27, 2021
If it actually gets built on June 28, it will be exactly 7 months from order.

I don't figure on being able to pick it up until early August, which would push it out to over 8 months from order to delivery.

I put in for the first two weeks in August for vacation time, hoping it will work out that I will use one of them to make a week long vacation/drive home to CA from Iowa.

If it gets there sooner, I'll be chomping at the bit to go get it, but probably won't be able. It'll be very busy at the Wind Tunnel this summer.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
It's all in my signature, but I ordered it on Oct. 27, 2021
If it actually gets built on June 28, it will be exactly 7 months from order.

I don't figure on being able to pick it up until early August, which would push it out to over 8 months from order to delivery.

I put in for the first two weeks in August for vacation time, hoping it will work out that I will use one of them to make a week long vacation/drive home to CA from Iowa.

If it gets there sooner, I'll be chomping at the bit to go get it, but probably won't be able. It'll be very busy at the Wind Tunnel this summer.
I ordered mine June 2021 yet I'm still unscheduled :crackup:

Yours is not the HP is it?

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

On Order
2022 Mach 1 - 700A, Eruption Green, Handling Pack, 10 Speed

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

you did reorder, right?

15Jun21 order. reorder 15Nov21. scheduled some time in February iirc. maybe march. built 18May21. HP,LOADED car. everything but JFG shittiest color and A10's are for losers.
Sponsored