Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
It's all in my signature, but I ordered it on Oct. 27, 2021
If it actually gets built on June 28, it will be exactly 7 months from order.

I don't figure on being able to pick it up until early August, which would push it out to over 8 months from order to delivery.

I put in for the first two weeks in August for vacation time, hoping it will work out that I will use one of them to make a week long vacation/drive home to CA from Iowa.

If it gets there sooner, I'll be chomping at the bit to go get it, but probably won't be able. It'll be very busy at the Wind Tunnel this summer.
Oct 27 thatā€™s interesting because I ordered mines M1 Hp June 10 2021 than reordered Dec 12 2021 and now Iā€™m scheduled for a June 20 2022 build. I found it strange how some are getting theirs early. Yours may be a 7mo est wait while Iā€™m looking at a 14mo est

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
Oct 27 thatā€™s interesting because I ordered mines M1 Hp June 10 2021 than reordered Dec 12 2021 and now Iā€™m scheduled for a June 20 2022 build. I found it strange how some are getting theirs early. Yours may be a 7mo est wait while Iā€™m looking at a 14mo est
most people count the time from the re-order date... ie the 7 month (he re-ordered December 21)...

I had my March 21 order cancelled and re-ordered Nov 21...still no vin or anything

I think the dealer plays a pretty big role, my dealer is not prioritizing my mach 1 it seems so I really have zero faith it will end up getting built

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
most people count the time from the re-order date... ie the 7 month (he re-ordered December 21)...

I had my March 21 order cancelled and re-ordered Nov 21...still no vin or anything

I think the dealer plays a pretty big role, my dealer is not prioritizing my mach 1 it seems so I really have zero faith it will end up getting built
be the squeaky wheel. get some grease.

Sponsored

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
be the squeaky wheel. get some grease.
I would certainly be causing a ruckus if I was planning on taking the order still. at this point, I have the order still just to see if it will ever actually get built. I lost faith a few months ago after seeing all the posts on here and picked up a gt350 to drive. initially thought about holding the gt350 until the mach 1 got built, but after spending time in it I don't think I'll ever sell it...however, if the mach 1 does get built, I'll check it out and make the final decision then

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
So checked on my build yesterday and still unscheduled which was expected.

Running out of options at this point getting new fun car -on a bunch of waitlists with no movementā€¦ā€¦

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
I would certainly be causing a ruckus if I was planning on taking the order still. at this point, I have the order still just to see if it will ever actually get built. I lost faith a few months ago after seeing all the posts on here and picked up a gt350 to drive. initially thought about holding the gt350 until the mach 1 got built, but after spending time in it I don't think I'll ever sell it...however, if the mach 1 does get built, I'll check it out and make the final decision then
The current situation looks questionable, because some of us have been waiting since last summer. And it not fordā€™s fault. At some point they will have to end production on the S550 and start on the new S650. So some of us will be disappointed not being able to receive a 2022 Mach 1. At the moment it is a waiting game.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
The current situation looks questionable, because some of us have been waiting since last summer. And it not fordā€™s fault. At some point they will have to end production on the S550 and start on the new S650. So some of us will be disappointed not being able to receive a 2022 Mach 1. At the moment it is a waiting game.
I am having an anxiety for you guys waiting for your Mach 1's to be built. Knowing what I went through I can't imagine going through that again. Wishing you all lots of luck!

KachĆøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I hear you but for me the Mach 1 was the most I could see spending on a mustang, everyone has their limit but if I was looking at more money it would be a C8 or a Porsche

the Roush looks super nice though for sure
Yeah i completely agree. I wouldnā€™t have gotten the Mach had I not been able to get an order at 4% under invoice. I think final OTD will likely be around $55k the way I built mine. Iā€™m spending a bit more than Iā€™d initially planned but it shouldnā€™t be bad once I sell my current car. Life is short though, gotta get a v8 before theyā€™re gone soon!

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
AC0AA2CE-58E9-4D05-8432-8E9CAC2E6A58.png

could not figure out how to post a video. But this is a three peddle car. Check out left leg. Your sore knee šŸ˜‚
Sorry Jimmie, but I've probably been driving a stick for more years than you've been alive, since 1977. Just sayin'

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
So checked on my build yesterday and still unscheduled which was expected.

Running out of options at this point getting new fun car -on a bunch of waitlists with no movementā€¦ā€¦
When did you place the order and for what?