2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green 6MT
Well, I finally just cancelled my order. Ordered January 4, nothing from Ford except the email telling me I was delayed without apologizing.

Called the dealer, they were cool about it. Said they had allocation but that for whatever reason they hadn't had a single Mustang order scheduled, not my Mach 1, not the Shelby, not the GT. They didn't know why either.

This entire system is crazy. Hard to imagine ever buying a new Ford again after this.

Good luck to you all, hope you enjoy your cars.

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Sorry to hear it, but I understand

I’ve been frustrated as well….

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Well, I finally just cancelled my order. Ordered January 4, nothing from Ford except the email telling me I was delayed without apologizing.

Called the dealer, they were cool about it. Said they had allocation but that for whatever reason they hadn't had a single Mustang order scheduled, not my Mach 1, not the Shelby, not the GT. They didn't know why either.

This entire system is crazy. Hard to imagine ever buying a new Ford again after this.

Good luck to you all, hope you enjoy your cars.
What dealer?

Sucks for sure. Not one post about scheduling today either.

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
What dealer?

Sucks for sure. Not one post about scheduling today either.
Don Aadsen Ford in Ronan, Montana. They're really good people and they treated me well, small family dealer, but one that does plenty of business. People up here buy Ford trucks. Not sure why Ford would do that to them.

It got to be too insulting, I don't need to be shit on by Ford.

Anyways, I don't want to complain here, you all mostly have your build dates and will be enjoying your cars soon. Meanwhile, even seeing a mustang makes me want to puke.

Sponsored

Chris Cabrera

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 blk Gt/ cs manual bolt on monster
Don Aadsen Ford in Ronan, Montana. They're really good people and they treated me well, small family dealer, but one that does plenty of business. People up here buy Ford trucks. Not sure why Ford would do that to them.

Anyways, I don't want to complain here, you all mostly have your build dates and will be enjoying your cars soon. Meanwhile, even seeing a mustang makes me want to puke.
I totally understand! Used 08 z06s are looking better and better.i ordered Dec 15 21 and only got the first email too . I feel a bit disrespected . This sucks and I'm starting to I think like you are .

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
That's rather petty, considering what is happening in the world, maybe seek the facts behind the reasons why the last two years are a clusterfuck. Everyone waits for their cars up to a year now, it's not just Ford.

Sponsored

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
That's rather petty, considering what is happening in the world, maybe seek the facts behind the reasons why the last two years are a clusterfuck. Everyone waits for their cars up to a year now, it's not just Ford.
That's a rather egotistical reply, on brand from "Charlemagne". If you want to be an apologist for Ford, do it without calling me dumb and petty.

Plenty of people here who ordered in March and April and got scheduled, and plenty others who ordered much earlier who aren't. That's not an issue with supply chains.

Lot of nerve calling me petty. Ford isn't a person, how can you be petty to a global company? Maybe seek a dictionary before you use words you don't understand.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Mach 1 on order; ‘18 Mustang GT (sold)

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

How far in advance of the press release/reports does Ford plan the shutdowns? I wonder if they knew about this earlier in the week and that was when they rescheduled from May 2 to May 9. I received the revised build date email on Tuesday night. Thoughts?
All manufacturers and distributors are working in a reactive market. The days of "planning" are literally out the window. Sucks for everyone.
Sponsored