Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I was told they cant place orders with the handling package at least with my local dealership. I could explore around, but it'll be more of a street car than a track toy and as much as i love the wheels and aero and suspension stuff, i dont know if its worth the extra cost. especially not with the recent $2000 MSRP price hike on the Mach 1s
if its not something you feel you must have then don't worry about it and save the money. but @traxiii is right the mach 1 is not an allocated car like the shelbys. you can place your order for whatever you want. your dealer might have been confused thinking that HP cars weren't being built yet? i'm not sure but don't take no for an answer. order exactly what you want!
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I was told they cant place orders with the handling package at least with my local dealership. I could explore around, but it'll be more of a street car than a track toy and as much as i love the wheels and aero and suspension stuff, i dont know if its worth the extra cost. especially not with the recent $2000 MSRP price hike on the Mach 1s
Ford's web site lists all available options. Mach 1 order guides are posted throughout these forums. I read you have already traversed this thread. There are currently no restrictions on any of the documented options or features. You can order whatever build you like.

Best Wishes on your order.

Last edited:

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT
if its not something you feel you must have then don't worry about it and save the money. but @traxiii is right the mach 1 is not an allocated car like the shelbys. you can place your order for whatever you want. your dealer might have been confused thinking that HP cars weren't being built yet? i'm not sure but don't take no for an answer. order exactly what you want!
I think it might have something to do with allocation? I don’t exactly know, but i remember the first time i asked a few months ago they had said the same thing. While we’re on that topic, would you recommend the HP for a mostly street car?

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd seriously consider changing dealers. Whether you buy an HP or not is your option to choose, not theirs to tell you. If the process continues, they could potentially give you more bad or wrong information still.

I do see you have already placed an order. Certainly, forums like this can provide feedback for any concerns you may have.

Best Wishes on your order.
I haven’t yet actually! I was planning on going in today to place it, but after what i’ve been told I may have to call around and see if i can find a better dealer. I thought it was just allocation or something but thanks to y’all I know better. Hopefully i can figure something out and if not, i may just shell out the non refundable to Granger

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
These forums and the Ford build guides helped me when placing my order. I had a lot more confidence in what I was doing. I had better insight as to what was possible and what to expect.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I think it might have something to do with allocation? I don’t exactly know, but i remember the first time i asked a few months ago they had said the same thing. While we’re on that topic, would you recommend the HP for a mostly street car?
If mostly not driving on a track, then no. From what I read, that wheel/tire combination is tramline heaven/hell for street use. My non-HP with PS4 is a dream machine on the backroads

Last edited:

thecormack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Hi everyone! New to the forum and created an account specifically for this thread. This is my first time ordered a brand new mustang although I’ve owned a handful. Just received our build date and ordered late March, from the looks of things we just got lucky on the timing.

Order confirmation Date: 3/26
Priority Code: 10
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 6/13/22
Options: Grabber Blue, Premium, HP, Tremec, Elite, Nav
Shipped Date: -
Received Date: -

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They either are bs’ing you or don’t know what they’re talking about. Mach 1 doesn’t have the allocation process that Shelby’s do thankfully. We can all order exactly what we please. The only wrinkle to all of this has been factory shutdowns and supply issues getting in the way otherwise there would be many more of these cars on the road.
HP option is totally up to you! I recommend it in that I have it and love it. It looks badass and makes me feel like I’m a race car driver. But it’s also a massive pain in the ass. The front splitter will scrape everywhere you go unless you are super careful. The cup 2’s need to be swapped out for ps4’s otherwise every rut in the road will yank you side to side. The rear wing makes the lower half of the rear window pretty useless lol. And I love it. I would order an HP car again today if I was buying a second one. I totally understand why most people don’t order it. They’re much more mature than me and much smarter :cwl: . The base Mach is a much better street car that still provides all the fun. If you want to look like you track the car regularly get the HP. If you’re buying the Mach just to get a great mustang that is more suited to public roads get the base. No matter what I would encourage you to get a Mach though! It’s a really fun car and even having it for a year now I still love to see it parked in the garage. I would call granger, get the deposit down, put a build together and pray that it gets delivered!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The HP parts, well better ones can be sourced side channel. Even if you buy the ho you can just leave splitter off and nobody will notice.

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They either are bs’ing you or don’t know what they’re talking about. Mach 1 doesn’t have the allocation process that Shelby’s do thankfully. We can all order exactly what we please. The only wrinkle to all of this has been factory shutdowns and supply issues getting in the way otherwise there would be many more of these cars on the road.
HP option is totally up to you! I recommend it in that I have it and love it. It looks badass and makes me feel like I’m a race car driver. But it’s also a massive pain in the ass. The front splitter will scrape everywhere you go unless you are super careful. The cup 2’s need to be swapped out for ps4’s otherwise every rut in the road will yank you side to side. The rear wing makes the lower half of the rear window pretty useless lol. And I love it. I would order an HP car again today if I was buying a second one. I totally understand why most people don’t order it. They’re much more mature than me and much smarter :cwl: . The base Mach is a much better street car that still provides all the fun. If you want to look like you track the car regularly get the HP. If you’re buying the Mach just to get a great mustang that is more suited to public roads get the base. No matter what I would encourage you to get a Mach though! It’s a really fun car and even having it for a year now I still love to see it parked in the garage. I would call granger, get the deposit down, put a build together and pray that it gets delivered!
I was told the HP is unavailable due to "commodity restrictions and lack of parts" but they confirmed with their manager that they offer plan pricing for the Mach 1

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was told the HP is unavailable due to "commodity restrictions and lack of parts" but they confirmed with their manager that they offer plan pricing for the Mach 1
It’s odd that they can say the HP is restricted when no one else has been told that and we have some members here that are calling their dealers as well as ford performance all the time. I would get the plan pricing in writing because it definitely wasn’t available last year.

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s odd that they can say the HP is restricted when no one else has been told that and we have some members here that are calling their dealers as well as ford performance all the time. I would get the plan pricing in writing because it definitely wasn’t available last year.
Yeah they’ve got me a little confused with that, but i’m not stressing it too much. I wasn’t planning on ordering the HP as much as i like the look, it’ll be a (mostly) street car, and the dealership has over 1000 5 star reviews and a lot of other dealers near me have already closed their orders, and yeah i’m definitely getting the plan pricing on the written agreement appreciate it!

f2e524d1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
1969/2021 Mustang Mach 1
Yeah they’ve got me a little confused with that, but i’m not stressing it too much. I wasn’t planning on ordering the HP as much as i like the look, it’ll be a (mostly) street car, and the dealership has over 1000 5 star reviews and a lot of other dealers near me have already closed their orders, and yeah i’m definitely getting the plan pricing on the written agreement appreciate it!
The allocation they might be talking about is a dealer order, versus a customer retail order. There are no restrictions on retail orders. You should be able to tell the difference if you can get the order's priority code before the order is submitted. Retail orders have a priority of 10-19 and dealer orders are 20+. Either way, if you feel comfortable buying from that dealer and get a good price in writing (and signed), then go for it! Don't wait too long on ordering if you want a Mach 1. It's a great car and you'll love it!

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The allocation they might be talking about is a dealer order, versus a customer retail order. There are no restrictions on retail orders. You should be able to tell the difference if you can get the order's priority code before the order is submitted. Retail orders have a priority of 10-19 and dealer orders are 20+. Either way, if you feel comfortable buying from that dealer and get a good price in writing (and signed), then go for it! Don't wait too long on ordering if you want a Mach 1. It's a great car and you'll love it!
Appreciate it! Gonna try and stop by before they close today and hopefully get my order in 🙏

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
There is no "Plan" pricing on the Mach 1. On I'm a Ford retiree and access the Ford AXZ website and there is definately no plan pricing and there never will be. That's why I bought from Grainger at 2% below invoice. First time in my life buying a new Ford without plan pricing.
Sponsored