Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1 6MT, HP, RBC
Little late to the party here, but I received this update from my dealer today:

"I talked to our Ford rep and she said that it sounds like Ford will make all the Mach 1 orders all in a week/month time and then be done with them. They didn't give us an indication on when that will be, just that they will get build. That's the only update I have as now."

He added: "Ford isn't worried about specialty vehicles. They are trying to get the mass quantity vehicles back in order"

Nothing concrete, but if you have an order on the books I'm confident you'll get it.

Order confirmation Date: 10-Jan-2022
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Grabber Blue, 700A, 6MT, Magnetic Aluminum Wheels, Red Calipers

Ordered through Joe Sauve at Tom Holzer Ford; they are respecting MSRP without ADM

Last edited:

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green 6MT
[QUOTE="WayneCoStangGang

He added: "Ford isn't worried about specialty vehicles. They are trying to get the mass quantity vehicles back in order"

[/QUOTE]

Classy move by Ford. They figured, hey, those dumbasses who ordered specialty vehicles are the least concern because they are loyal and aren't going anywhere. Let's focus on the people who aren't our customers yet. If we can get 5 new customers for every 1 who leaves, we're 4 ahead. Who cares if it's the wrong thing to do. It doesn't matter, we can do whatever we want without any negative consequences.

Sounds about right.

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Hello MachWaiters,
I'm coining a new term 'MachWaiters' = those of us waiting for Mach1's.

Does anyone think/know if Ford will be sending out Friday scheduling emails tomorrow, or is that not a 'Thing' anymore. I have been checking email feverishly every Friday for 2 months... so far not a peep..

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Little late to the party here, but I received this update from my dealer today:

"I talked to our Ford rep and she said that it sounds like Ford will make all the Mach 1 orders all in a week/month time and then be done with them. They didn't give us an indication on when that will be, just that they will get build. That's the only update I have as now."

Nothing concrete, but if you have an order on the books I'm confident you'll get it.

Order confirmation Date: 10-Jan-2022
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Grabber Blue, 700A, 6MT, Magnetic Aluminum Wheels, Red Calipers

Ordered through Joe Sauve at Tom Holzer Ford; they are respecting MSRP without ADM
sounds a lot like typical dealer talking out of their ass syndrome. Why would ford build nothing but Mach 1’s for any stretch of time? Makes no sense

Classy move by Ford. They figured, hey, those dumbasses who ordered specialty vehicles are the least concern because they are loyal and aren't going anywhere. Let's focus on the people who aren't our customers yet. If we can get 5 new customers for every 1 who leaves, we're 4 ahead. Who cares if it's the wrong thing to do. It doesn't matter, we can do whatever we want without any negative consequences.

Sounds about right.
Unfortunately for Mach 1 orders they are going to do what’s best for their shareholders. Tough time to be an enthusiast competing against that business model

Sponsored

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately for Mach 1 orders they are going to do what’s best for their shareholders. Tough time to be an enthusiast competing against that business model
[/QUOTE]

It's always tough to be a consumer in America, but that's how we want it.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
It's always tough to be a consumer in America, but that's how we want it.
[/QUOTE]
For the guys waiting for their Mach 1’s it’s been tough enough. I want them to get their cars, to hell with the rest of the production lineup :cwl:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1 6MT, HP, RBC
Damn this thread really is nothing but pessimism. Fellas, these supply chain issues have been going on for 2+ years now. Maybe your sales rep didn't manage your expectations properly, but I was told from the start it would be 5-6 months minimum. Building the final model year of a limited production vehicle in a batch makes a lot of sense from a manufacturing and efficiency stand point. Getting all worked up about it isn't going to magically get your car built faster. If you have an order you'll get your car. Might save a few of you some grey hairs to stop checking this thread daily and enjoy what you have now. I look forward to seeing ya'll post pics when you take delivery this summer :like:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Hello MachWaiters,

Does anyone think/know if Ford will be sending out Friday scheduling emails tomorrow, or is that not a 'Thing' anymore. I have been checking email feverishly every Friday for 2 months... so far not a peep..
It has already been reported that No Mustang scheduling will be happening this week. We are all hoping that they will resume scheduling next week, probably for June Build Dates.

I pointed out a few days ago that the all the models of Fords being scheduled this week were "Retail Orders Only". We are hoping that when they start back up it will be the case with Mustangs, as all of us MachWaiters are "Retail Orders". .

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Damn this thread really is nothing but pessimism. Fellas, these supply chain issues have been going on for 2+ years now. Maybe your sales rep didn't manage your expectations properly, but I was told from the start it would be 5-6 months minimum. Building the final model year of a limited production vehicle in a batch makes a lot of sense from a manufacturing and efficiency stand point. Getting all worked up about it isn't going to magically get your car built faster. If you have an order you'll get your car. Might save a few of you some grey hairs to stop checking this thread daily and enjoy what you have now. I look forward to seeing ya'll post pics when you take delivery this summer :like:
Some of us are coming up on a year since ordering

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Hopefully no unscheduled shutdowns. Hope lots of builds get scheduled for June. Flat Rock scheduled to be closed first two weeks of July for vacations.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I placed my order last week for a Mach 1 and the dealer said at the time there was a letter from Ford stating that all Mach 1’s would be built in June, even though most of his Mach 1’s that they had on order had May build dates

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I placed my order last week for a Mach 1 and the dealer said at the time there was a letter from Ford stating that all Mach 1’s would be built in June, even though most of his Mach 1’s that they had on order had May build dates
I can see where it makes assembly line financial sense to make all M1 orders as a batch, but I also will be pissed if I have to wait for that as that wasn’t what they portrayed on order time

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
Hello MachWaiters,

Ford is closed tomorrow for Good Friday. I would guess next Friday is the next time Ford sends scheduling emails. Flat Rock has been down for two weeks and resumes production next week. I like your name for the group. Mach Waiters is very appropriate.

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Everyone understands supply issues here. The complaint isn't about supply issues. Ford is making these cars, they're just not making our cars.

Half the people here got scheduled a couple weeks ago, and there was no order or reason. Certainly your order date didn't matter. Ford is delivering GT PPs with magna, that's the same car minus the Tremec and some stickers.

If nobody was getting cars you can point to supply issues. But that's just not the case.
Sponsored