2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
thats quite useful. However, my windows sticker only shows one RAMP of RA8F. Is that normal? And ramp two is totally blank.
Yeah that’s how mine is too with a single ramp no. So Ramp one is where your car will be dropped off and then picked up to be taken to your dealer. I could be wrong but I think this is even how convoys are handled too.
Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I just wanted to give a shout out to JDM Transit and Miguel who shipped my Maverick from Granger, IA to Huntsville, AL.

Highly recommended. Great communication and easy to do business with. No issues.

Contact at 610-703-0879 or [email protected] or Facebook.com/JDMTransit.

I picked up my 2021 Mach 1 in person but wasn't able to do the same for the Maverick.

Thanks, Granger Ford!

AUsomTiger

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Jesus by the time I get this thing I won’t need a car loan lol 😂
at this point, I do not mind as muchj. I walked off the job a week and a half ago. 17 years. gives me to time to get back onto my feet so that I can keep the order. crossing fingers, second interview on wednesday.

PBM457

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paxton
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford F-250 Tremor , Mach 1 #2510
at this point, I do not mind as muchj. I walked off the job a week and a half ago. 17 years. gives me to time to get back onto my feet so that I can keep the order. crossing fingers, second interview on wednesday.
Good luck.🤞🏻👍🏻

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Surprised nobody is posting delivery posts. Should be a few 22 M1s delivered. I know several dealerships that recieved there's already.

Sponsored

daveolej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, 2014 Ram

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
Surprised nobody is posting delivery posts. Should be a few 22 M1s delivered. I know several dealerships that recieved there's already.
Hoping my Mach will be next. Mine is still sitting at my local railyard collecting brake dust on its grabber blue paint 😡 its been there since last Thursday night.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Prob dealer accessories that they like to add. Undercoating, tint, various other bs to extract more money from the customer
it is a 700A car for 58k, seems really spot on, maybe no ADM at all even.

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Guys I found a really ridiculous thing. I called my dealer about the tracking railroad number, they gave me the canada national railroad And the number, said its in Canada. How is that possible? That should not be normal, right?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Guys I found a really ridiculous thing. I called my dealer about the tracking railroad number, they gave me the canada national railroad And the number, said its in Canada. How is that possible? That should not be normal, right?
If I remember correctly my car left Michigan last April and passed through Canada for a bit before it dropped back down here. Hmmm now that I think about it I think it went from Michigan towards Chicago then Canada? As long as it’s on the rail you are good. Start counting down the days

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
If I remember correctly my car left Michigan last April and passed through Canada for a bit before it dropped back down here. Hmmm now that I think about it I think it went from Michigan towards Chicago then Canada? As long as it’s on the rail you are good. Start counting down the days
thanks for the info. Now I know they are giving it to CSX.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
thanks for the info. Now I know they are giving it to CSX.
I was tracking it daily and like you had a major wtf moment when it showed in Canada. I didn’t want my car handled by filthy Canadians with their snow and maple syrup. :cwl: Then it popped back down into Minnesota I think and it started the final stretch out west.
Sponsored