2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

cprime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caelan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
am I the only one that cannot use the pals app? It says VIN number not found…

4196C9BC-6728-41D7-984D-42944A095693.png
Mine shows origin Flat Rock Michigan, Freight Bill #, VIN number, and status is pending. Destination and Destination Name boxes are still blank. I received an email from Ford that it shipped on January 17th, so I guess the tracking just isn’t updated
Sponsored

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Mine shows origin Flat Rock Michigan, Freight Bill #, VIN number, and status is pending. Destination and Destination Name boxes are still blank. I received an email from Ford that it shipped on January 17th, so I guess the tracking just isn’t updated
you just directly searched your VIN? I had nothing shows up after I searched for my VIN. It just says not found. Do you need to log in?

cprime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caelan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
you just directly searched your VIN? I had nothing shows up after I searched for my VIN. It just says not found. Do you need to log in?
Yeah I just typed in my VIN at the top and a little drop down box popped up with all the things I stated previously. I’m not sure how accurate that website is because it hasn’t updated for me since I first checked a week ago

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Yeah I just typed in my VIN at the top and a little drop down box popped up with all the things I stated previously. I’m not sure how accurate that website is because it hasn’t updated for me since I first checked a week ago
I wish mine works like u did… I cannot find anything on website.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Are you sure that your car is in production or has been produced already? The freight bill# does not show up before that.

Sponsored

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Are you sure that your car is in production or has been produced already? The freight bill# does not show up before that.
what is freight bill? My car has done production. I also get my window sticker. Where can I fine it?

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
More bad news for 22 orders. The Production line has extended its Mach 1 shut down again through 1/31. Expect more timing changes.
1642865036775.png
Jesus by the time I get this thing I won’t need a car loan lol 😂

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
what is freight bill? My car has done production. I also get my window sticker. Where can I fine it?
The freight bill# is what the website gives you when you enter your VIN. It is basically the tracking number for your car given by the shipping company. If you already got the windows sticker then you should get the freight bill# as well, unless, as the site also suggest, your car has been shipped by a different carrier. Though I am not sure if it can really happen with Mustangs.

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Think we’ve got it bad? Ask a Bronco guy. I’m also one of them, but by far not one of the worst.

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
Thanks!the thing is, even though I received my built email at 1.19, the car was actually built as early as 1.14 according to my dealer. And there is a huge delay between email and the real status. That’s been saying it have been a week already and my car haven’t been shipped yet…. So confused.
huh it may be in final testing or in line to get on a rail car/truck. I’m guessing your window sticker says “convoy”? As someone else said, if It’s not showing up on the pals app or united road then it may be undergoing final tests/quality checks. Sorry man, hopefully they are still working on that while the plant is shut down.

I feel your frustration though. Mine is sitting at the rail depot 16 miles from my dealership and no idea when it will be transported over 😩 dealer said it could be two weeks max.

Think we’ve got it bad? Ask a Bronco guy. I’m also one of them, but by far not one of the worst.
yeah I’ve heard! So did you receive a production line photo yet? I was told they were doing that for Bronco orders And wish they did it for Machs and 500s.

Sponsored

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
@Rynoe: Not yet. Ordered my wife’s Sasquatch after the new year. Dealer said just a few months.

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
The freight bill# is what the website gives you when you enter your VIN. It is basically the tracking number for your car given by the shipping company. If you already got the windows sticker then you should get the freight bill# as well, unless, as the site also suggest, your car has been shipped by a different carrier. Though I am not sure if it can really happen with Mustangs.
does the freight bill appear on the window sticker?

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
huh it may be in final testing or in line to get on a rail car/truck. I’m guessing your window sticker says “convoy”? As someone else said, if It’s not showing up on the pals app or united road then it may be undergoing final tests/quality checks. Sorry man, hopefully they are still working on that while the plant is shut down.

I feel your frustration though. Mine is sitting at the rail depot 16 miles from my dealership and no idea when it will be transported over 😩 dealer said it could be two weeks max.

yeah I’ve heard! So did you receive a production line photo yet? I was told they were doing that for Bronco orders And wish they did it for Machs and 500s.
yea tge e-mail says they need to do some final inspection. But that doesn’t explain why the pals app doesn’t work right?

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
does the freight bill appear on the window sticker?
No, the window sticker shows the final configuration of your car as produced. The freight bill number is the number issued by the shipping company after it has been shipped out of the factory.
yea tge e-mail says they need to do some final inspection. But that doesn’t explain why the pals app doesn’t work right?
It may, as long as the car is not finished they may hold on planning the shipping as well.
Sponsored