Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
I wish I knew. Nobody seems to know anything.
You should be able to get this information either from Ford Performance or Ashleigh at Granger. I was sent this on June 8th. It was a couple of days behind but close enough. I took the rail car number and tracked it through Norfolk Southern’s website and on June 8th it arrived to Missouri. Zach told me that is a holding lot where it will then be truck transported to the dealer. My original ETA to dealer was June 1st - 7th but as you can see it was still sitting in Michigan for much of that time. Yesterday (14th) I got that email telling me June 13th -19th which I don’t have much faith in considering part of that time period has passed before the update came out.

97BD590E-57F8-458F-B53A-E6BA903864ED.jpeg
Sponsored

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
Heck, you got cancelled, and reordered almost a month before me, I'm OK. I'm just extra saving down payment money and picking up parts that'll go on the week I get her home.
I just got the call that my car is at the dealership.

Chris Cabrera

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 blk Gt/ cs manual bolt on monster
Last email I got was on 3/19/22 titled A change in your 2022 Mustang Mach 1 order and said the following …. “Thanks again for placing your 2022Mustang Mach 1 order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.”

I placed the order 12/8/21

checked with the dealer a month ago and said they heard nothing

so you guys are saying I’d be better off swapping out the HP option or should I just figure it’s not happening regardless?
I am in the exact same boat order 12/15 21 priority 19 and I got that email and crickets. I hope I'm getting my car too . I did stop into my dealer this week and they said it said still commodity issue but they assured me it will be built. How do you know your priority changed ?

Chris Cabrera

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thanks,,, I call ford this morning and they said car is produced as of yesterday. However I haven’t received any notification yet. I ask him does that mean it’s ready for shipping he couldn’t answer.
Really and you got no emails other than the change order email from March ?

Chris Cabrera

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I have the niyy
I have a buddy that runs Nittos, although I don't recall what ones exactly on his camaro (and he likes doing burnouts) but have never read many good things about em.
I have the bottom 555rs I believe on my full bolt on 12gt/cs in Florida ( before jersey) and I still can't keep the rear down . And yes I know how to drive and I have the 331s . I have the boss intake and 93 tune and once she gets past 7500 and I shift it's spin time all the way thru 3rd. I made a 120 mph lane change on 95 in palm beach going to Shelby american in palm beach car coffee. The ass shot out on me . I almost shit ! I might switch that car to cheaters slicks when my mach finally arrives. If ever .

Sponsored

JSracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150; 2005 GTO
One step closer, car has been built and "estimated" delivery is July 10 to July 18th.

Order confirmation Date: 2/7/2022
Priority Code: 17
Estimated Build Date (If showing): June 13th (email received 4/21)
Build Complete 6/16/22
Options: Tremec, Red Painted Calipers, Oxford White
Shipped Date: 6/21/22
Received Date: 7/1/22

Last edited:

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
One step closer, car has been built and "estimated" delivery is July 10 to July 18th.

Order confirmation Date: 2/7/2022
Priority Code: 17
Estimated Build Date (If showing): June 13th (email received 4/21)
Build Complete 6/16/22
Options: Tremec, Red Painted Calipers, Oxford White
Shipped Date: None Yet
Received Date: Estimated July 10-18
Congratulations!!!! I am sure you are about to have some serious fun soon. :cool:

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
anyone ever get a ship date but had the vehicle arrive earlier? current email indicates mid july.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
anyone ever get a ship date but had the vehicle arrive earlier? current email indicates mid july.
You'll find that the order tracker is often wrong and your car will show up earlier than what it shows. Ford Performance has the most up to date information.

Someone almost bought my new 17 GT when I ordered it because it arrived much earlier than I expected and the tracker still said it was in production.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST 2021 F150 2020 fusion hybrid
So I ordered a M1 last week in fighter jet gray with the 700a package with HP package from a local dealer. They said I should get it mid September. After reading a lot of posts on here, not sure if I will get one.

Sponsored

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
So I ordered a M1 last week in fighter jet gray with the 700a package with HP package from a local dealer. They said I should get it mid September. After reading a lot of posts on here, not sure if I will get one.
Some of us have been waiting over 300days. Can’t say, however I’ve seen dealerships with Hp you just may not find the exact color you wanted

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
There is every chance you will get it. What it comes down to is allocation and order priority code through the dealer. Dealers like Granger who have more than 30 orders still are only getting so many cars a month and that is another reason for longer waits depending on how many orders behind others you are and dealer priority code.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
There is every chance you will get it. What it comes down to is allocation and order priority code through the dealer. Dealers like Granger who have more than 30 orders still are only getting so many cars a month and that is another reason for longer waits depending on how many orders behind others you are and dealer priority code.
the key is ordering from a high volume FORD dealer, but not one with a lot of Mustang orders....is that even possible. lol.

or if you want the deal you find your patience and wait.....then wait some more....and wait.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I am now the proud owner of a brand new race red Mach 1. I have not seen it yet. I have not laid hands on it. and it is 1k miles away. but all paperwork is complete.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I am now the proud owner of a brand new race red Mach 1. I have not seen it yet. I have not laid hands on it. and it is 1k miles away. but all paperwork is complete.
Congratulations Jimmy!!!!! Make sure you bring your radar detector with you. :cool:
Sponsored