2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
Called FP today for the heck of it. 11/16 build day. My last e mail was 11/22. I'd like to be happy but I know it'll change lol.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Called FP today for the heck of it. 11/16 build day. My last e mail was 11/22. I'd like to be happy but I know it'll change lol.
At this point I am taking everything with a grain of salt, when I make it to being only a week away I will get excited. The closest I have been thus far is 2 weeks.

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
Called FP now a build week of 12/20. Last email update 12/27……….ordered 5/17. UGH

ajoev

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ajoe
Vehicle(s)
mach1
Can you share the number for FP. I ordered a mach1 on 9/20. Didn’t get a build date yet, have got the VIN though. Tried contacting FP with a number I found in the internet, they said they can’t help, I need to reach out to the dealer. I might have called their technical parts division or something.

Sponsored

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
Can you share the number for FP. I ordered a mach1 on 9/20. Didn’t get a build date yet, have got the VIN though. Tried contacting FP with a number I found in the internet, they said they can’t help, I need to reach out to the dealer. I might have called their technical parts division or something.
(800) 367-3788, Option 1

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Mine remains unassigned so at this point I don't think it will get built. And I'm on the same page as most, MY21 or bust😊

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Called FP now a build week of 12/20. Last email update 12/27……….ordered 5/17. UGH
popping into say, I got the same, week of 12/20 when I called FP today. email was 12/27, as always FP shows a week ahead.

They provided the same assurances that @Zach@Granger has been. I am hoping at this point that if need be, what they do is lay down all the chassis for the cars and slap the vin on them before the holidays, so that when parts are available they can complete, wether that is in january or april, but if the Vin is layed down, then it will remain a '21.

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
popping into say, I got the same, week of 12/20 when I called FP today. email was 12/27, as always FP shows a week ahead.

They provided the same assurances that @Zach@Granger has been. I am hoping at this point that if need be, what they do is lay down all the chassis for the cars and slap the vin on them before the holidays, so that when parts are available they can complete, wether that is in january or april, but if the Vin is layed down, then it will remain a '21.
I had a more in-depth conversation today with someone at Ford. My takeaway is, it's a wait and see thing. They're going to try to pump out as many as they can. But commodities may cause some to get cancelled that have VINs as a last resort.

Sponsored

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

I'm fine with that, shouldn't be much of anything different on the assembly line.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I had a more in-depth conversation today with someone at Ford. My takeaway is, it's a wait and see thing. They're going to try to pump out as many as they can. But commodities may cause some to get cancelled that have VINs as a last resort.
well, I am about halfway in the mix of orders I think, seems there are some April orders still hanging around, and some August ones. I am dead smack in the middle. Let us hope and pray, but not counting on it unfortunately.

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
well, I am about halfway in the mix of orders I think, seems there are some April orders still hanging around, and some August ones. I am dead smack in the middle. Let us hope and pray, but not counting on it unfortunately.
I'm not optimistic that my car will actually get built with as many delays as I have got since my order. The online tracker isn't working for me and is asking for a valid vin/order, hopefully its screwed up like normal and not a sign of whats to come.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
[
I'm not optimistic that my car will actually get built with as many delays as I have got since my order. The online tracker isn't working for me and is asking for a valid vin/order, hopefully its screwed up like normal and not a sign of whats to come.
it’s screwed up

I can’t track mine either

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
[

it’s screwed up

I can’t track mine either
It did this on Sunday as well. Started working the next morning. System is wonky.
Sponsored