2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

DEDXXXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Black 6MT M3629
Honestly at this point I don’t even know if I want the car as much as I want the wait to be over. I think after finally getting it I’ll be like well wow, feels just like my GT… anticlimactic.
As has been said, you can get that awesome feeling of waiting and checking UPS everyday waiting on parts. Ordered hood struts a week ago, got tint done yesterday - 2 more days wait to open the windows, just ordered some jacking rails (4-6 weeks to ship?), maybe need another ring camera for the garage so I can make sure it’s there all night on and on and on
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
As has been said, you can get that awesome feeling of waiting and checking UPS everyday waiting on parts. Ordered hood struts a week ago, got tint done yesterday - 2 more days wait to open the windows, just ordered some jacking rails (4-6 weeks to ship?), maybe need another ring camera for the garage so I can make sure it’s there all night on and on and on
Yep I did all that in April and have been staring at the boxes in the garage ever since 😡🙁

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Nice! almost exactly what I order except I got the standard wheel (which I liked).
I think the std. Mach1 wheel looks more classic Mach1 than the others. The others are really nice, but to me look more GT350 than Mach1.

Sponsored

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
For those of you have gone through the complete order to delivery process, what are the odds I get another, "your build has been delayed" notice at the 3 weeks out point? My build is scheduled for week of September 20th (ordered early March), am I in the home stretch now?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
For those of you have gone through the complete order to delivery process, what are the odds I get another, "your build has been delayed" notice at the 3 weeks out point? My build is scheduled for week of September 20th (ordered early March), am I in the home stretch now?
I think we’re more likely to have our cars built as scheduled now than we were this summer. I’m in a similar position as you and this is the first time it’s been less than 32 days till production without a delay.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I think we’re more likely to have our cars built as scheduled now than we were this summer. I’m in a similar position as you and this is the first time it’s been less than 32 days till production without a delay.
agreed. I think they have a better handle on supplier delays and such now.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
agreed. I think they have a better handle on supplier delays and such now.
Just got the word....My M1 is built and awaiting shipment to Granger via truck. Due Sept. 19th.-25th.

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
See My Tracking Process Below for Anyone Ordering for the First Time:
Ordered my Mach 1 at local Ford dealer April 13, 2021. $500 deposit. Received a copy of the Order Summary(DORA - Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) for the car.
Priority 13. Note order code top right. Will need that number for everything you do going forward.
Plant closures... No emails from dealer or Ford...

June 15 Called Ford Customer Service 800 -334-4375.
Gave the rep my Name and Order Number from the above. She checked and gave me my VIN right there on the phone.

June 18 Called Ford Performance 800-367-3788 opt #1. Gave the rep my order number and VIN. He told me scheduled build for week of 19 July. More plant closures...

July 1 called Ford Performance again, scheduled build week of 2 Aug.

Found the order tracking website in one of the forums here.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Plug in your order number and VIN. It will show you the details of your Mach 1 in pictures and lists of options, plus a timeline from the day you ordered thru delivery.

July 29 checked tracking website above and highlighted at the top of the page “your 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium is “in production”

The timeline below it still does not show a date for in production, but a new link further down the page was to “View Window Sticker”. I clicked it and no sticker, with the page reading not available yet

July 31, my Green Special Oder Window Sticker was posted on the tracking website above. Downloaded a PDF copy to enjoy!

Sticker reads “Convoy” so its coming my way via tractor trailer rather than rail.

Found another link in the forums here to the Jack Cooper North American shipping company which ships the Mustangs via tractor trailer. Plug in your VIN, no need to log in, and it shows Origin, Destination, freight bill, VIN and Status(which is still pending for me as I wait on the 6 Aug blend(build) date from the Window Sticker to arrive

https://palsapp.com/

Verified my email with dealer and Ford Customer Service. Haven’t received an email yet. I can’t tell you all how great its been going thru the forums here on 6G to pick up all the above and so much more. Keep on!
I gave Customer Service (800-334-4375) a call to see if they could tell me my VIN, but they sadly said that only the dealer could retrieve that. No worries, Jay@Granger said it would be most likely be available by tomorrow...

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I gave Customer Service (800-334-4375) a call to see if they could tell me my VIN, but they sadly said that only the dealer could retrieve that. No worries, Jay@Granger said it would be most likely be available by tomorrow...
Customer Service is about as useful as a tit on a bull. Call Ford Performance.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
That’s the understatement of the year. I think just about everyone I spoke to there on the phone was very nice but they might as well not even answer. They have zero information to share.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C’mon Mike. Let’s hear what you really think. :cwl:

TomKat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang
Order confirmation: 7-30-21
Priority Code: 10
Estimated Build Date: 10-25-21
Options: Recaro's, 700A, Tremec, Handling Pack, Elite Pack
Shipped Date: ??
Received Date: ??

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
First Production estimate update after a quick call to Ford Performance, now November 29:-) Cast in very wet mud I'm certain.

I think rather than shipping, I'm going to take a solo journey back home via SoCal to Seattle...maybe even a jaunt on Route 66 for pics!

One of my very first memories as a kid, at age two, was a summer 1962 trip from Lisbon, Ohio all the way to Disneyland via Route 66 in a red 1961 VW Beetle with my Mom, Dad, and 7 year old brother. I chose to ride behind the back seat in the little storage area under the hatch for much of the trip to get away from my annoying brother! We made similar trips west on 66 in the following years as well.

The pic below is the same VW on a trip to Michigan to visit cousins (Linden, MI). We stuffed the four of us plus my 5 cousins to go the lake that day:-) The other pic is at one of the little motels we stayed at along the way, this one in McLean, TX. The classic kitschy places with tons of kid stuff to attract families to stay.
62 VW with Mom, Dad, Dave, Chris and 5 Bain cousins...August 1963.jpeg
Chris in Stagecoach, McClean TX 1962.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: