Sponsored

2021 Mach 1 wheels / specs

Rattybargo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think the bigger question is how is the width of that tire/wheel going to sit flat in the well. Both Automotive Authority and Modern Spare have complete spare kits that fit Brembos.

Thank you. Yes, I am aware of these other offerings and that an 10.5" HP wheel will not sit flat with the surrounding floor around the wheel well. I would still like to know, though, if the 10.5" front wheel with a 305 tyre will fir on the rear hubs for 'emergency use'. Paul.

Edit - Charlemagne just answered ! Thanks.
Sponsored

Rattybargo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Front wheel will fit the rears, it will stick out more but for emergency use it's fine. But what melwff said, doubt the trunk well cover will be flush, easy to try, though.

Excellent. Thank you !

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Installed HP front and rear springs, camber plates and solid HP rear bar today.

For the record there's, next to no change in ride height between the HP and standard Mach 1 springs. The front HP springs leave the car sitting around 2-3mm lower, unnoticeable really. The rear ride height hasn't changed.

First driving impressions, in Race Mode the car feels more pointed/direct, feels a little firmer then before as you would expect, still rides well in normal mode when cruising.

Wheel alignment is next.

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Installed HP front and rear springs, camber plates and solid HP rear bar today.

For the record there's, next to no change in ride height between the HP and standard Mach 1 springs. The front HP springs leave the car sitting around 2-3mm lower, unnoticeable really. The rear ride height hasn't changed.

First driving impressions, in Race Mode the car feels more pointed/direct, feels a little firmer then before as you would expect, still rides well in normal mode when cruising.

Wheel alignment is next.
Further update, suspension has settled completely now and when remeasured has dropped a total of 10mm (measured at the centre of front HP lower splitter), was 130mm prior to spring change now at 120mm.
Rear has dropped around 5 - 7mm.
Keep in mind I'm running 285/295 / 35 series tyres on HP rims.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Finally picked up the HP wheels today after 4.5 months of waiting. The ship containers were a real scarcity. Pure bliss. Also got AA reserve wheel and Gorilla lug nuts. Time to get it all assembled :clap: 😍

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Ride-wise I can report no tramlining with PS4S 285/35 R19 and PSS 305/35 R19 combo. Handling is great. It'll take some time (and no wife) to give it some more spirited beans to know how much it improves handling (though I was pretty much only on winter tyres until now) and sprints too.

The wheel to fender gap looks fine to me, no stretch, basically no poke (only the sidewall's rim protector). I totally love it this way, no need for lowering or spacers.

Truly magnificent wheels, best I ever saw!!!

I did some close ups.

05.jpg
06.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Ride-wise I can report no tramlining with PS4S 285/35 R19 and PSS 305/35 R19 combo. Handling is great. It'll take some time (and no wife) to give it some more spirited beans to know how much it improves handling (though I was pretty much only on winter tyres until now) and sprints too.

The wheel to fender gap looks fine to me, no stretch, basically no poke (only the sidewall's rim protector). I totally love it this way, no need for lowering or spacers.

I did some close ups.

05.jpg
06.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
What are the wheel sizes?

Galvez1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2021- KTM Xbow RR - 991GT3- G500

I did some close ups.

05.jpg
06.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
I have buy the OEM HP springs and the car will be 10mm lower in front and 0'7mm in the rear, i think 35 are too high on the front with HP springs, i'm thinking in 305/30/19 for front and 305/35/19 rear, what do you think??

Regards!