2020 GT500 confirmed orders

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
I have been move to priority 01, hopefully VIN assignment os following close behind
If I recall you had a base model with twister orange and black painted roof, same as me. Did you have any other options? Also did you pester your dealer to increase the priority?

Sparko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT 500 convertible
If I recall you had a base model with twister orange and black painted roof, same as me. Did you have any other options? Also did you pester your dealer to increase the priority?
I have a base with just vinyl strips in Performance Blue...only option was tech package. When the deal entered the order it went in at priority 10. The dealer told me they would send a the Dora to me when they received it.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Yes you are right, TO, painted roof, tech package, handling package and recaros.

Yes I pester the owner of my dealer every Friday. He told me that he had a meeting set with the regional rep this week and supposedly thats how he got my priority changed.

Obviously I know it doesnt mean anything until I get the VIN and a scheduled date.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Yes you are right, TO, painted roof, tech package, handling package and recaros.

Yes I pester the owner of my dealer every Friday. He told me that he had a meeting set with the regional rep this week and supposedly thats how he got my priority changed.

Obviously I know it doesnt mean anything until I get the VIN and a scheduled date.
Good luck. Considering I believe we have the same regional rep, i believe what they/ you have said/say.

But to the other guys posts. I dont think for 1 second ford is controlling the scheduling in that way, a computer that goes by criteria? no. cant. im proof. This dealer wasnt even a true Ford dealer until recently, and they certainly havent beeen in the shelby program, nor sold any shelbys. My vin was like the 1st or 2nd one here, the forums knew i had a vin and build date before i did. it was 100% scenario between my salesman and the zone rep. Id have better odds playing powerball than fords algorithms pulling my order so far ahead of everyone else on the east coast

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG
Well after a weekend of looking at Twister Orange and Oxford White, I decided to change my order to Oxford White with black roof no stripes. This will save me near $1k off current order, plus the white looks good with all the glossy black parts.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Well after a weekend of looking at Twister Orange and Oxford White, I decided to change my order to Oxford White with black roof no stripes. This will save me near $1k off current order, plus the white looks good with all the glossy black parts.
were i getting a 500 (and i am currently not), i'd wrestle between TO and OW, no stripes, black roof. that white with black roof looks beautiful. that TO with black roof looks like eye-candy. cant go wrong either way but good choice and congrats.

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
I agree, white and silver look way better than they should on this car. If I had to do it again, I'd probably order one or the other (prob iconic silver for the Eleanor callback) instead of RRM but no way am I risking a delay in production because I changed my mind!

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
When I saw the pictures of the OW i knew there would be a bunch of orders being modified. It looks amazing with all the black accents.

You couldn't of went wrong with either option but im sure you will be happy with OW.

Sponsored

Trentk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
91 GT turbomustangs.com
If anyone knows any dealers with an available allocation with possible golden ticket (carbon fiber track pack) for zero or close to zero ADM (dealer markup) please message me. I've called 19 dealers today from Oregon to Florida to New York and the responses vary from them having no idea what an allocation is to wanting $35k ADM for one. I wish there was a way to contact these massive multi dealer conglomerates to ask if any of their stores have one, because calling each one is taking forever. 2 out of 19 dealers definitely had an allocation available one was $25k ADM the other was $35k. Only 1 of the dealers knew what it took to get a CFTP.

Thank you,

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Thanks, Tomster.

I think we are saying the same thing. My order is for a CFTP with OTTP Stripes, hope my Priority Code changes from 19 to 01. I'll share more once I get my VIN.
My Priority Code also started out at 19 and then was changed by the dealership to 10 as that is the lowest Priority Code that a dealership can assign from their level and hopefully my Priority Code will change to 01 very soon.

Good luck with your process going forward!

:clap::clap:

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
If anyone knows any dealers with an available allocation with possible golden ticket (carbon fiber track pack) for zero or close to zero ADM (dealer markup) please message me. I've called 19 dealers today from Oregon to Florida to New York and the responses vary from them having no idea what an allocation is to wanting $35k ADM for one. I wish there was a way to contact these massive multi dealer conglomerates to ask if any of their stores have one, because calling each one is taking forever. 2 out of 19 dealers definitely had an allocation available one was $25k ADM the other was $35k. Only 1 of the dealers knew what it took to get a CFTP.

Thank you,
I’m afraid that the CFTP is pretty much a unicorn at this point and the dealers that have one that has not been spoken for know what it is worth with ADM. if you are dead set on the track pack I’d wait until they hit the lot and hope the Adm cools off with the C8 release.

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
My Priority Code also started out at 19 and then was changed by the dealership to 10 as that is the lowest Priority Code that a dealership can assign from their level and hopefully my Priority Code will change to 01 very soon.

Good luck with your process going forward!

:clap::clap:
Thanks PP0001.

I intentionally asked for Priority Code 19 knowing from the Allocation Manager that there was a huge dealer response and that allocations were not finalized at that time. With this special Ford Performance vehicle run, initial retail sales orders take priority over VIP and stock. I fully expect to be in the second CFTP production run, anything earlier will be a surprise.

Good luck to you, as well! :like:

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
One of my FB race groups has a guy saying his owner is selling cftp+painted stripes, grabber lime, +30k. I asked why not just sell the allocation and they got defensive. oh well. people are retarded
Sponsored