Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Yawn....Nice performance numbers. Congratulations GM. Car is ugly, was ugly in the 5th gen, too.

I'll be happy with my 2015 GTPP. I mean, it's a slow pig, but gorgeous. Probably can't even get to 60 in 6 seconds, it is sooooooooo slow (rolls eyes). Can't wait to see all the defectors leaving the Mustang world for this 6g Maro. Good riddance and enjoy your new GM product.
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Yawn....Nice performance numbers. Congratulations GM. Car is ugly, was ugly in the 5th gen, too.

I'll be happy with my 2015 GTPP. I mean, it's a slow pig, but gorgeous. Probably can't even get to 60 in 6 seconds, it is sooooooooo slow (rolls eyes). Can't wait to see all the defectors leaving the Mustang world for this 6g Maro. Good riddance and enjoy your new GM product.
Let's just hope Ford Responds and quits wasting resources on a certain trim which won't be named lol.

Don't shun competitor progress or we will get the mediocre advancement like from 2005 to 2009. Yeah it sucks that they came out swinging hard but it shows Ford that they shouldn't be ignored.

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony

Spoken like a true fanboy! :thumbsup:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Let's just hope Ford Responds and quits wasting resources on a certain trim which won't be named lol.

Don't shun competitor progress or we will get the mediocre advancement like from 2005 to 2009. Yeah it sucks that they came out swinging hard but it shows Ford that they shouldn't be ignored.
I have always given GM kudos for their performance. Said it many times in other threads. Still doesn't mean I will buy one. I have never owned a GM in my 45 years of existence.

I am sure Ford has a plan for the Mustang, don't fret.

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I have always given GM kudos for their performance. Said it many times in other threads. Still doesn't mean I will buy one. I have never owned a GM in my 45 years of existence.

I am sure Ford has a plan for the Mustang, don't fret.
Cough 5.2 in the GT cough COUGH COUGH FORD COUGH lol

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Spoken like a true fanboy! :thumbsup:
Yep, indeed. I love Ford, shame on me. Blame my dad. My brother is a Ford lover, too.

Here is some of our cars from Pigeon Forge this weekend.

I give GM all the kudos in the world, I even test drove a 2015 ZL1 before my Mustang arrived. Great car, just not for me in the styling department. I respect what GM does, just would not buy a Camaro. A Corvette? Yep, I would buy one in a heartbeat.
image.jpg

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Yeah it sucks that they came out swinging hard but it shows Ford that they shouldn't be ignored.
I don't know if it sucks. Personally I like all "cool" cars regardless of the badge. I love Vettes and would drive one if I could afford it and Camaro looks to be a really sweet ride (except for the looks). I love that Ford, GM and CJD goes for performance and not "downsizing" like everybody else and put out cars that theoretically don't make business sense (like GT350(R) or Hellcats) and then it turns out they can't make enough of them.

Most people here also don't use their cars in a way where slightly better or worse performance vs. Camaro would make any difference at all.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Most people here also don't use their cars in a way where slightly better or worse performance vs. Camaro would make any difference at all.
Exactly!! It is all bench racing and for those folks to flap their lips, nothing more.

Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline

This. All this speculation and bench racing is dragging down multiple threads throughout the forum. One step closer to being a serious Mustang forum.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Meanwhile Ford can't event give us official performance numbers on the GT350. Why? Because the regular GT350 is as fast in a straight line as a auto SS. I know the GT350 isn't a straight line car, but Chevy has really stepped up their game.

high_glove_side

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 AGM 1LE
Impressive numbers. Still, until I see one in person or drive one, I'm still sold on the Mustang. Better (to me) visually, better interior, and while still not perfect, better options combinations.

SILVER GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT/CS & '93 LX 5.0

What a fan boy like response...good cars on both sides breed better cars down the road. Competition is good!

Bottom line is the new Camaro SS is the performance benchmark now. Even the interior on the Camaro looks like it will be better quality then Ford. Ford dropped the ball big time not making the '15 better then it is, and in some cases (like fit and finish) it's worse then the '14 and older cars.

Ford better respond by '17...

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
What a childish fan boy response...

Bottom line is the new Camaro SS is the benchmark now. Ford dropped the ball not making the '15 any better, and in some cases (like fit and finish) worse then the '14 and older cars.

Ford better respond by '17...
Oh boy. I must have offended you, that doesn't own a new 6G Mustang. Sorry about that. We are on a MUSTANG 6G site, go figure for my aligenicne to the car I bought and love to death. It delivers in every way possible. INCLUDING FIT AND FINISH. My car is perfect and was built in Nov 2014.

Those outlandish sales numbers also show that Ford dropped the ball, huh? Look how many BMW, Porsche owners have bought one of these cars? They are selling like hot cakes all over the GLOBE. Yet, you are telling me that Ford dropped the ball? Sorry, I cannot comprehend your statements. I am sure Ford is going to listen to your perceived threat, LOL.

How is the new SS the benchmark when these are just GM numbers that cannot be validated in any, shape, form or fashion? Any manufacturer can post what they want, we need 2nd and 3rd party verification. I have also replied "kudos to GM". Move along now.
Sponsored