Sponsored

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
Any red blooded American should at least get a semi hearing that.

Sounds like a war is comin'.

...would be better if the yenta would keep her fat mouth shut.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
They definitely went H pipe. I would be shocked if it's an X. The C7 was very euro sounding which factory it has an X.

Honestly...I like it and don't. I can't get over the terrible visibility, ugly rear and 10 year old child designed interior. Other then that I'm glad it's here it means the Mustang will continue to get better!

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
NPP is a good option. Wish Mustang had something like that. Hopefully they add it in the '17.

BCeagle08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB PP 6MT Navi 401A.
Sounds good, but that video is a very unflattering angle of the car. The hips and taillights are awful.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Sounds good, but that video is a very unflattering angle of the car. The hips and taillights are awful.
There's a video somewhere of them running at night and the LED's actually look pretty good.

I hate the spoiler on it. Would be better to offer it with an optional delete but supposedly you can't on the Camaro at all.

fastGTpp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
like shit
They definitely went H pipe. I would be shocked if it's an X. The C7 was very euro sounding which factory it has an X.

Honestly...I like it and don't. I can't get over the terrible visibility, ugly rear and 10 year old child designed interior. Other then that I'm glad it's here it means the Mustang will continue to get better!

H pipe, X pipe, N pipe........does It matter?what matters is that it sounds a billion time better than the mustang and ford should do something about it.

and don't change the subject please we are talking about an exhaust here and not the design,what you think about the car is your concern .besides the car looks great and I think its a great improvement from the 5th gen so don't stqrt bitching about it when you already know it sounds mean

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
yeah cant stand fanbois myself. i dont have any brand loyalty, and never understood why ppl hate

fastGTpp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
like shit
Shouldn't the title read? "Camaro revs the Corvette's engine"
What does that even mean?so what?great engine froma great car.it doesn't even sound like a vette so its a complete different exhaust note . can't you just stop acting like the idiot you are for 5 seconds and just admit it sounds good?

fastGTpp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
like shit
yeah cant stand fanbois myself. i dont have any brand loyalty, and never understood why ppl hate
They are all great cars.the stang,chally and camaro.all of them perform great and sound great specially the camaro and the challenger.i love every thing about the new mustang except for the sound but that doesn't make me hate it because it still a great performance car