CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Wonder what really leads them to believe this is the Z/28 and not the ZL1? That wing in the rear is huge lol.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Wonder what really leads them to believe this is the Z/28 and not the ZL1? That wing in the rear is huge lol.
Ferrari F40 for sure...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Probably too much camo for a car that's already been launched.......that and the fact the spy photographer may not have heard any supercharger whine?

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
ZL1 already got GMs top engine, what would the Z28 get

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Wow GM going for the kill. Ford better have some good stuff for us soon!

Sponsored

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Ford will respond with something. But when is the last time we have seen a camo Mustang that could be the GT500?

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
Ford will respond with something. But when is the last time we have seen a camo Mustang that could be the GT500?
Quite true. Then again, the Ford GT remained totally hidden in that super secret basement they have.

Zane - Because I don't feel like reading through tons of threads. Whats the consensus about the Zl1 and the overheating issue the Z06 had? I think what some people fail to realize is that it was the supercharger creating that heat, not an easy fix. Coming from supercharged cars with roots types, heat soak is a bitch. I want to see this Z/28 with a new NA engine pushing 500+, miss the LS7.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Quite true. Then again, the Ford GT remained totally hidden in that super secret basement they have.

Zane - Because I don't feel like reading through tons of threads. Whats the consensus about the Zl1 and the overheating issue the Z06 had? I think what some people fail to realize is that it was the supercharger creating that heat, not an easy fix. Coming from supercharged cars with roots types, heat soak is a bitch. I want to see this Z/28 with a new NA engine pushing 500+, miss the LS7.
There are going to be some heatsoak issues. But with 11 coolers, and GM being fully aware of the LT4 heat issues, and the fact that they ran these cars with reporters for 2 hours without issues makes me believe that they have a winner. But I do not see many people running lap after lap in that car. I can see it being a strip and street monster. Especially with a tune/pulley/cam/full exhaust is going to be 800hp with a 10 speed auto.....:eyebulge:

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
There are going to be some heatsoak issues. But with 11 coolers, and GM being fully aware of the LT4 heat issues, and the fact that they ran these cars with reporters for 2 hours without issues makes me believe that they have a winner. But I do not see many people running lap after lap in that car. I can see it being a strip and street monster. Especially with a tune/pulley/cam/full exhaust is going to be 800hp with a 10 speed auto.....:eyebulge:
Right on. We will see what happens. Some poor guy came from Canada to a track day and his C7Z kept overheating after about 7 minutes in 84 degree ambient temp.

Superb performing car ruined by such an annoying issue.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Right on. We will see what happens. Some poor guy came from Canada to a track day and his C7Z kept overheating after about 7 minutes in 84 degree ambient temp.

Superb performing car ruined by such an annoying issue.
Word.
Sponsored