Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
You misspelled "Red Wings"....!!!!!
Damn spell check, you're way off!
Oh that sounds good, I'll have some chicken wings while watching the Bolts tonight!

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Love the color. And congrats! It's been a week with mine and it's the first car where I don't use the radio and waste gas like it's nothing.

Enjoy it daily!

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
These have been the 2 greatest weeks of car ownership compared to all my other notable cars I have owned (Slammed Acura TL, E90 328i, E90 335i, 2016 STI, F80 M3). Hitting that engine start button followed by the exhaust button gives me the tingles. I developed a huge interest in these when one day I was heading home and saw an avalanche gray GT350 casually take off from a light. The sound of the exhaust made my ears rise and just seeing this thing roll.. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I came home, pissed off my wife with the idea of buying one, busted out my laptop, headed to all the online car buying sites, and started my search. I quickly found how the price of these was shooting up and then found this forum. Made a post, learned a bunch of things, and then a forum member here (shout out @shogun32) pointed me at one particular 2018 GT350 that was within a reasonable range for me to check out. A few days after starting talks with the dealership, I ventured out to actually sit in one. I tried to keep my emotions in order and not buy on impulse after taking it out of the dealer lot. From every car buying experience, I have learned something new each time. This time, I walked away and gave myself the weekend to think about this purchase (and try to haggle of course). I couldn't get the car off my mind. I tossed and turned all night, I knew I needed to have this thing in my garage. I ventured out again, wrote a check, and bought the sucker.

Washed the car and did quick shoot after some cars and covid (coffee). If you're on IG, check out my page if you wanna follow the car's adventures! @gt350asmr

5SEP20-GT350-5.jpg
5SEP20-GT350-6.jpg
5SEP20-GT350-8.jpg
5SEP20-GT350-11.jpg
5SEP20-GT350-12.jpg
Congrats and welcome to the club!

OP
OP
PiZauL

PiZauL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2013 Prius
Love the color. And congrats! It's been a week with mine and it's the first car where I don't use the radio and waste gas like it's nothing.

Enjoy it daily!
Thank you! Congrats to you as well :) And I know right! I used to make it a priority to have the premium sound system in all my cars, but in this one I cared way less. Most of the time the sound system is off.

Sponsored

MNGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 base comp orange
Thank you! Congrats to you as well :) And I know right! I used to make it a priority to have the premium sound system in all my cars, but in this one I cared way less. Most of the time the sound system is off.
Had mine for 3 years now, I think the sound system has been on no more than 5 minutes total.
Funny how that works.

OP
OP
PiZauL

PiZauL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2013 Prius
Very nice!!

What tires do you have? Something looks odd but in a good way about them.

Is the car lowered?
Thank you! They're the factory pilot super sports, nope not lowered. Could be the lighting in the photos maybe??

Sponsored

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
[/QU OTE]
And that’s why I did not order the tech package on my car. Had a 2011 GT500 and used to turn the radio off, roll down the windows and listen to the exhaust. My on-order 2020 GT350 will be even more of the same. Saved the $2K from the silly puddle lamps, will use it for gas and tires.......

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Something looks odd
The car looks to be at stock ride height, but the wheel gap looks very small, most likely due to the lighting. The stripes are also wider than what we're used to seeing, which may be tricking our brains into perceiving the car as smaller.

OP, you're messing with our minds here.

OP
OP
PiZauL

PiZauL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2013 Prius
The car looks to be at stock ride height, but the wheel gap looks very small, most likely due to the lighting. The stripes are also wider than what we're used to seeing, which may be tricking our brains into perceiving the car as smaller.

OP, you're messing with our minds here.
29b183ed306f9795b2fa0a8c6026a1a123f04d156608844741.jpg

NDALLAS40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats and welcome to the club. One little piece of advice: Make sure you have decent tires on the first time you track it. Or any track day for that matter. Ask me how I know.
Sponsored