Sponsored

3 weeks of ownership and the wins continue!

jalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Very happy guy.. It started out (win#1) trading my 2018 Mustang Gt in for a 2020 Shelby Gt350 about three weeks ago. The car was less than a year old and only had 1300 miles on the odometer. Still had a new car smell. Anyways, the car is fantastic and absoltute joy to own and drive. Already got window tint, Jaeger Brother front flaps and a Ford Performance passenger side oil/air seperator.

Win #2: Since not being the original owner, I purchased a copy of the Monroney sheet and discovered that the car had the handling pack option. The gurney flap was installed, but wasn't sure about the adjustable dampners.. doing rmore research on you tube.. I find out that these were not installed... The video further explained that Ford shipped these parts to the selling dealership and the dealership was suppose to install before delivery..but many never were. I found the original selling dealership (Indiana) on the Carfax report and gave them a call.. They actually had my top mounts still on the shelf! They sent them to me earlier this week! Since I don't track my car (at least yet), I probably hold off on installing these at the moment... just glad to have them.

Win #3: Further research on this forum and youtube, I really missed out on the welcome owner supplement package (since I wasn't the original owner). From the youtube video, I find out that a lot of GT350 owners never received their owner supplment/welcome package.. I called Ford Performance to do some more research on my VIN and Chassis number.. They called me back later that day to inform me that the original owners supplement package was never shipped and they were going to UPS the package to me!

I was a kid on Christmas morning when the boxes arrived this week! My family didn't share the high level of excitement that I did, but I know this group will.

Plan on keeping this car as long as I live and will pass it down in the family to enjoy on what will be one of the most unique and thrilling offerings sold from Ford.

shelby9.JPG
Sponsored

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
They actually had my top mounts still on the shelf! They sent them to me earlier this week!

They called me back later that day to inform me that the original owners supplement package was never shipped and they were going to UPS the package to me!
Incredible. You should check under all the floor mats - in your case it seems highly likely you'll find a winning lottery ticket hidden somewhere.

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Very happy guy.. It started out (win#1) trading my 2018 Mustang Gt in for a 2020 Shelby Gt350 about three weeks ago. The car was less than a year old and only had 1300 miles on the odometer. Still had a new car smell. Anyways, the car is fantastic and absoltute joy to own and drive. Already got window tint, Jaeger Brother front flaps and a Ford Performance passenger side oil/air seperator.

Win #2: Since not being the original owner, I purchased a copy of the Monroney sheet and discovered that the car had the handling pack option. The gurney flap was installed, but wasn't sure about the adjustable dampners.. doing rmore research on you tube.. I find out that these were not installed... The video further explained that Ford shipped these parts to the selling dealership and the dealership was suppose to install before delivery..but many never were. I found the original selling dealership (Indiana) on the Carfax report and gave them a call.. They actually had my top mounts still on the shelf! They sent them to me earlier this week! Since I don't track my car (at least yet), I probably hold off on installing these at the moment... just glad to have them.

Win #3: Further research on this forum and youtube, I really missed out on the welcome owner supplement package (since I wasn't the original owner). From the youtube video, I find out that a lot of GT350 owners never received their owner supplment/welcome package.. I called Ford Performance to do some more research on my VIN and Chassis number.. They called me back later that day to inform me that the original owners supplement package was never shipped and they were going to UPS the package to me!

I was a kid on Christmas morning when the boxes arrived this week! My family didn't share the high level of excitement that I did, but I know this group will.

Plan on keeping this car as long as I live and will pass it down in the family to enjoy on what will be one of the most unique and thrilling offerings sold from Ford.

shelby9.JPG
thats a pretty good start to ownership. Great to read about new owners happy experiences and esp when further good things then follow them up. Enjoy

moby4dick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Curious as to what is the "owners supplement package"?
I am rather jelly of this lucky owner. Iā€˜m owner #2 of a GT350R. Purchased from a dealer, previous owner did not leave said ownerā€™s supplement package. I asked dealership if they could ask the owner if they might let it go, for which the answer was a resounding NO. Itā€™s this:

Amongst other things, it includes a desktop miniature flat plane crank shaft with the chassis number stamped on it. Thereā€™s nothing more I can do, but knowing how special the car is I feel it should stay with the car.

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase

shelby9.JPG

shelby9.JPG
Congratulations on the new toy.

Sponsored

FPerfBluGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I am rather jelly of this lucky owner. Iā€˜m owner #2 of a GT350R. Purchased from a dealer, previous owner did not leave said ownerā€™s supplement package. I asked dealership if they could ask the owner if they might let it go, for which the answer was a resounding NO. Itā€™s this:

Amongst other things, it includes a desktop miniature flat plane crank shaft with the chassis number stamped on it. Thereā€™s nothing more I can do, but knowing how special the car is I feel it should stay with the car.
https://fordshowparts.com/products/2015-2017-shelby-gt350-certificate-package

You can order it from Ford directly. I was lucky enough that the previous owner of my car had left all of it with the car except for the window sticker.

OP
OP

jalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That's awesome congrats! So lucky they still had the owners supplement. I called em to check on mine, and it was claimed. No joy. May pop up one day on ebay or something.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Winning.
IaV.gif
Sponsored