Sponsored

'16 Camaro Reviews are starting to hit the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Lol Wow I'm gullible. Shoulda known. Right there with you man:thumbsup:

BTW the get real part was directed towards that dude not you.
And the GT350 owns the performance crown right now. Not sure how a great performing SS gives Chevy the unequivocal win in performance. I want what he's smoking.
Oh yeah, I know you were referring to him:thumbsup:
Sponsored

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I cant help but laugh at all the trolls who are coming to a Ford Mustang forum to talk sh**. I thought you guys needed to open up your Kool-Aid stands to raise money to buy your Clownmaros.
What? My sh*t talk was directed at a Camaro troll. I wouldn't classify myself as a clowmaro troll.

Reading comprehension man. I've never shit talked the mustang or Camaro.

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
What? My sh*t talk was directed at a Camaro troll. I wouldn't classify myself as a clowmaro troll.

Reading comprehension man. I've never shit talked the mustang or Camaro.
OK, I had to read it again. Well I misunderstood your post pertaining to Gm losing Money on the remaining Z28's. Go look at the Profits for the 3rd Quarter. While they are not bad, its great to see Ford having a better profit margin with 2 divisions Vs 4.....Cadillac is in trouble if they aren't selling any cars. It appears trolls come out of the woodwork faster then light so i apologize for misreading your posts. :cheers:

BaylorCorvette

Track > 1/4 Mile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Z51
The yellow SS that was at ADM came down to Houston yesterday. It is apart of the #findnewroads campaign that Chevy is doing. The driver is moderator "Mindz" from C5. The NPP exhaust sounds really good, I'm impressed. Here are some shots at NASA.

Sponsored

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
Didn't you know that was thepill with another name.:D[/QUO

OK Dude, Your a troll in disguise.
And what does Xbox have to do with anything? Please elaborate as there are probably plenty of people on this forum who play consoles? I'm actually getting paid to argue with you right now. Are you?

BaylorCorvette

Track > 1/4 Mile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Z51
They look alright in person. I've also seen some of the other options in person that look better IMO.

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
Didn't you know that was thepill with another name.:D[/QUO

OK Dude, Your a troll in disguise.
And what does Xbox have to do with anything? Please elaborate as there are probably plenty of people on this forum who play consoles? I'm actually getting paid to argue with you right now. Are you?
I'm salary, so yes I am.:D

Sponsored

Memphis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
There loss is the consumer's gain. Also we can't know for sure what their margin's are on the car at 70K or at 55K. I'd bet it's slim if not negative at 55K but for the ones they did sell at 70K, I'd bet they made money on. IMO they shouldn't have made the CC brakes standard. They should have taken the GT350 approach. Offer a Z28 with streetable tires and non-CC brakes. Then offer a Z28-R.

Lol there's like less than 1500 markup. This is gms money that they are putting up.

So GM is losing money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Lol there's like less than 1500 markup. This is gms money that they are putting up.

So GM is losing money.

I took "losing money" to mean negative margin. Yes they are losing money for every Z28 sold at 55K vs the ones sold at 70K. I'm just guessing that at 70K the car has some pretty good margin in there. It could be possible at 55K they're breaking even. Then again I literally have no numbers to back it up, just guessing here. I do think anyone who's buying a Z28 at 55K is getting a lot of car for the money.

Memphis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
I took "losing money" to mean negative margin. Yes they are losing money for every Z28 sold at 55K vs the ones sold at 70K. I'm just guessing that at 70K the car has some pretty good margin in there. It could be possible at 55K they're breaking even. Then again I literally have no numbers to back it up, just guessing here. I do think anyone who's buying a Z28 at 55K is getting a lot of car for the money.

Let's put it like this.... Invoice to msrp is right at 1000.

They weren't made to be profit makers.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.