Sponsored

'16 Camaro Reviews are starting to hit the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Not everyone wanted irs.
Drag racers loved solid axle but for everyday and to stay with market Mustang needs IRS. Myself I don't care what drag racers want I'm wanting handling. Ford has also gotten beaten up about Solid axle for yrs it was time for IRS.
Sponsored

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
oh boy. Lookie here. Another GM fan that crawled out from under their rock to join a dedicated Mustang forum to post their .02 of drivel.

LOL @ your Z28 statement and for that matter, the ZL1 statement.

This is why I modded my 1977 Pinto. Full IRS, coilover, CF brakes, etc. etc. 678 RWHP in a 2200lb car that pulls 1.6G's on 305's. Outside of an F1 or Indy car, nothing is touching me.
Always thought about doing that to Pinto LOL. I have my 76 COBRA II with 347 that's fun

Memphis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Specs are great indicators...
But lets see how the Camaro does against it peers on the track.

Continental Race series next year is going to get very interesting when Stevenson team switches to the new Camaro..

You said this about the rs but remember those are not factory cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
oh boy. Lookie here. Another GM fan that crawled out from under their rock to join a dedicated Mustang forum to post their .02 of drivel.

LOL @ your Z28 statement and for that matter, the ZL1 statement.

This is why I modded my 1977 Pinto. Full IRS, coilover, CF brakes, etc. etc. 678 RWHP in a 2200lb car that pulls 1.6G's on 305's. Outside of an F1 or Indy car, nothing is touching me.

This guy is a clown. I will say though, I've seen Z28s for around 56K. I know they MSRP'd in the 70k range which obviously was a mistake by GM given the # of these still hangin around on the lots. but at 56K that car is pretty sweet.

Regarding GM winning the performance game, lol get real. They have an edge right now at the SS level but that advantage comes hand in hand with a cost disadvantage.

Did you really do all that to your pinto? Or were you just messing with that guy?

Memphis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
This guy is a clown. I will say though, I've seen Z28s for around 56K. I know they MSRP'd in the 70k range which obviously was a mistake by GM given the # of these still hangin around on the lots. but at 56K that car is pretty sweet.

Regarding GM winning the performance game, lol get real. They have an edge right now at the SS level but that advantage comes hand in hand with a cost disadvantage.

Did you really do all that to your pinto? Or were you just messing with that guy?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447265926.711958.jpg

Sponsored

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447265926.711958.jpg

Yup, The only way they can sell them is at a loss, LOLOLOLOL:lol:
This is whats going to happen to the 6th gen too. Get your popcorn ready!!:popcorn:

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Yup, The only way they can sell them is at a loss, LOLOLOLOL:lol:
This is whats going to happen to the 6th gen too. Get your popcorn ready!!:popcorn:

There loss is the consumer's gain. Also we can't know for sure what their margin's are on the car at 70K or at 55K. I'd bet it's slim if not negative at 55K but for the ones they did sell at 70K, I'd bet they made money on. IMO they shouldn't have made the CC brakes standard. They should have taken the GT350 approach. Offer a Z28 with streetable tires and non-CC brakes. Then offer a Z28-R.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

I don't own a Pinto, never have. Just talking crap that one forum person.

As I have said before, the performance of the SS is awesome. I still won't own one but I certainly respect the car that the owners:thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing them on the street and taking some turns with them:ford:

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I don't own a Pinto, never have. Just talking crap that one forum person.

As I have said before, the performance of the SS is awesome. I still won't own one but I certainly respect the car that the owners:thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing them on the street and taking some turns with them:ford:
Lol Wow I'm gullible. Shoulda known. Right there with you man:thumbsup:

BTW the get real part was directed towards that dude not you.
And the GT350 owns the performance crown right now. Not sure how a great performing SS gives Chevy the unequivocal win in performance. I want what he's smoking.

Sponsored

505STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0
He's not responding so looks like he had to boot up and nod out.
I cant help but laugh at all the trolls who are coming to a Ford Mustang forum to talk sh**. I thought you guys needed to open up your Kool-Aid stands to raise money to buy your Clownmaros.

Status
Not open for further replies.