Sponsored

'16 Camaro Reviews are starting to hit the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
In before ring-land number 4 jokes.

What does it run, out of curiosity?
It has a pte 3766 kit on it. Its not cranked up.it runs high 9s. I got a hell of a deal on it and a iag closed deck built sb. I couldnt pass it up. Nothing wrong with the oe sb just would have been stupid to pass up this deal. Dd went from high 10s to 9s. Once the s550 project starts officially ill dial it back to something like a mid 10 sec pass. my 4th dd subaru. Never blew an hg or ringlands. I do stuff different then most subaru owners.
Sponsored

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
LOL calm down. I can tell when people start correcting Grammar they are getting upset. Like I said dude. If it puts a smile on your face spouting off your 1/2 second difference nonsense then more power to ya. It's your opinion and your entitled to it. My opinion is. If you can't back up anything you say personally. It's just weak typical forum BS. Kind of like an annoying kid that starts trouble but cant fight. But hey. That's my opinion and I'm also entitled to that. Enjoy your Camaro. I would say let me know what time it runs when you get it. But Your not into that kinda stuff. I think the Camaro is a nice car. I test drove one the other day. Still nice looking on the exterior. Still a mess inside! Used to own a 5th gen and if it was as nice on the inside as it was on the outside I might have kept it.
I have never been calmer. I don't get worked on about forums, or cars. I am a teacher, so grammatical mistakes stick out like sore thumbs. And your and you're are just so simple.

You are for sure entitled to your opinion. And I'm glad you voice it. I am into tracking, but not until I get her broke in. I just don't go very often. I work 60+ hours a week and just have very little time.

Also (again), I am not saying I am capable of of running 11.9. I am not. Although I did run 12.3 something the first time I went in my CTSV. Was fun as hell. But since I am not a professional, my times are not indicative of what the car is capable of. That's all I am saying. :cheers:

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
It has a pte 3766 kit on it. Its not cranked up.it runs high 9s. I got a hell of a deal on it and a iag closed deck built sb. I couldnt pass it up. Nothing wrong with the oe sb just would have been stupid to pass up this deal. Dd went from high 10s to 9s. Once the s550 project starts officially ill dial it back to something like a mid 10 sec pass. my 4th dd subaru. Never blew an hg or ringlands. I do stuff different then most subaru owners.
Good to hear! We have a bugeye we rallycross and my brother has a bugeye wagon with an S207 something something JDM stuff.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go fellas:
[ame]

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Good to hear! We have a bugeye we rallycross and my brother has a bugeye wagon with an S207 something something JDM stuff.
My buddy does that too. His is a bugeye too. Hes got 250k on his oe motor. Its dying pretty quick. Hes just been beating on it with a vf34 for awhile. Hes putting in a 207 as well. Hes going with a whole killer bee spoolinator gtx30 kit as well to go with the andrewtech trans, cusco rear and center diff hes got. Its definitely in rough shape engine wise. :lol:

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
Here you go fellas:
Nice review. Can't say I agree with the clutch comment though. I came from a Cobalt SS and that thing was way heavier than the Mustang. This is beyond light in my opinion.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Dude are you for real? I'm hoping you're joking.
Hahah, well, of course - a quick surveillance of my previous posts would've given you some sense of my grammatical acumen :D (in addition to being a developer/architect, I'm also a writer/author in the technical sector :))

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.