Sponsored

10.2" Horizontal display Android 4.4.2 touch screen radio

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I was seriously considering the 10.2" unit, because of the CD player. However, I have found I like the Phoenix PX6 system better, and I just ripped all my CD's onto a thumb drive and load it up on the unit using the highest quality sound my PC software had. The unit has 64GB internal, and easily holds hundreds of albums. It's nice being able to just tap the touch screen, scroll through the list of albums, and hit play. No fumbling for CD's anymore.

The newer 10.2" display from Rhino is 4gb and 64gb of storage. Probably going to get this, I like the fact it has a built in amp with 45W per channel X4. If its just half the power that is clean that is still better than the OEM ACM unit from Ford, from my understanding is only 14w per channel.

Also going to a full on Ford 8" Sync 3 conversion the AC controls for the passenger side don't work..that bummed me out and you still have the OEM ACM to do the amplification.
Sponsored

Fasttangturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I just ordered the latest Android 10.0 head unit for my 2015. Going to take over a month to arrive from China. Hope the stereo shops are open by then.
seiaisdjfia.JPG
span-2015-ford-mustang-gps-navigation-car-stereo-with-android-hd-touch-screen-span-1.jpg
span-2015-ford-mustang-gps-navigation-car-stereo-with-android-hd-touch-screen-span-2.jpg
span-2015-ford-mustang-gps-navigation-car-stereo-with-android-hd-touch-screen-span-3.jpg
span-2015-ford-mustang-gps-navigation-car-stereo-with-android-hd-touch-screen-span-4.jpg
span-2015-ford-mustang-gps-navigation-car-stereo-with-android-hd-touch-screen-span-5.jpg
span-2015-ford-mustang-gps-navigation-car-stereo-with-android-hd-touch-screen-span-6.jpg
span-2015-ford-mustang-gps-navigation-car-stereo-with-android-hd-touch-screen-span-7.jpg
span-2015-ford-mustang-gps-navigation-car-stereo-with-android-hd-touch-screen-span-8.jpg

The most important thing for me was to retain as much of the factory controls as possible, because I hate having all my controls in one giant Tesla style screen and this was the best match I could find.
https://www.seicane.com/hd-touchscr...bluetooth-wifi-support-carplay-tpms-dab-h6491
Did you ever get this installed or even receive it?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this still good to get,or are there better units?

I would pass on this and just get a Sync 3 conversion. I almost did this and so happy I went with the Ford OEM setup.

Buzzerz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Base, LHD, Ruby Red
Did you ever get this installed or even receive it?
Interested to know as well!
I asked Seicane yesterday if the backup camera works.

Reply:
If the plug of the camera video in cable of your original car is the same as ours,then it can support your factory backup camera.

Sponsored

zachwiej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 2016
hi! i recently upgraded from base model to new android uis7868 headunit, but i have problem with sync integration, can anyone help me? im trying to change the language of sync voice commands (all was working before new HU installation) from the car settings application, but whenever i change option to different one than English or Chinese it jumps back to English.
here is the video of behavior.

what i tried already:
-verify the car settings in forscan
-reset the car settings and sync settings by connecting the old base headunit
-contact seller (no help)
-even tried to have the old and new hu connected at the same time to force the settings but it also did not work

can anyone try to change sync language on your HU and feedback me if it works ?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hi! i recently upgraded from base model to new android uis7868 headunit, but i have problem with sync integration, can anyone help me? im trying to change the language of sync voice commands (all was working before new HU installation) from the car settings application, but whenever i change option to different one than English or Chinese it jumps back to English.
here is the video of behavior.

what i tried already:
-verify the car settings in forscan
-reset the car settings and sync settings by connecting the old base headunit
-contact seller (no help)
-even tried to have the old and new hu connected at the same time to force the settings but it also did not work

can anyone try to change sync language on your HU and feedback me if it works ?

Thats part of the issue of going with these units, complete lack of support.

gregv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
gregory
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2016
Bonjour pourriez-vous m'aider
Je viens d'acheter ce produit chinois
J'ai dû installer une caméra livrée avec il ne prenait pas la caméra d'origine sur ma mustang GT Premium 2016.
Et mon problème actuel, je n'arrive pas à atténuer le son. J'ai toujours un souffle dans les enceintes. Le volume en position deux est déjà trop fort.?

le lecteur cd fonctionne mais pas de son ?
IMG_5955.jpeg
IMG_5825.jpeg
?hash=232592b6e7be60b7adcd7b80607a58e5.jpg
IMG_5755.jpeg
IMG_5561.jpeg
IMG_5982.jpeg

IMG_5553.jpeg

gregv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
gregory
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2016
🙏🏻
Hello could you help me
I just bought this Chinese product
I had to install a camera that came with it, it didn't take the original camera on my 2016 Mustang GT Premium.
And my current problem, I can't mute the sound. I still have a hiss in the speakers. The volume in position two is already too loud.?

the cd player works but no sound?
Sponsored