Sponsored

10.2" Horizontal display Android 4.4.2 touch screen radio

SquillyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang V6
Is the 10.2 better than the 8?? And has anyone installed the 8' yet?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Is the 10.2 better than the 8?? And has anyone installed the 8' yet?
Not the Android one, but the TomTop and Moddiction units are the same size.

Sponsored

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
Where did guys buy your units from? I think I am going to get one but I want to make sure I get the new part.

BloodyAnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Where did guys buy your units from? I think I am going to get one but I want to make sure I get the new part.
+1
Is there any supplier that offers updated device with camera zoom fixed ?

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
+1
Is there any supplier that offers updated device with camera zoom fixed ?

I ended up buying the unit for 450 on e-bay from user (dvdgps-manufacturer) and am happy with it. Reverse camera works fine and they even sent me a video on how to re-program the physical keys on the side.

:cheers:

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
[MENTION=23891]Jknapp[/MENTION] did yours come with RCA outs to go to an amp?

jordystang69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
I ended up buying the unit for 450 on e-bay from user (dvdgps-manufacturer) and am happy with it. Reverse camera works fine and they even sent me a video on how to re-program the physical keys on the side.

:cheers:
Have you tested the internal mic during bluetooth calls? (looks like internal mic on top left of unit)

I checked our their ebay page and see 2 units, it is the 450 + $75 shipping one?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_od...R10.TRC2.A0.H0.Xmu.TRS2&_nkw=mustang&_sacat=0

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
Have you tested the internal mic during bluetooth calls? (looks like internal mic on top left of unit)

I checked our their ebay page and see 2 units, it is the 450 + $75 shipping one?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_od...R10.TRC2.A0.H0.Xmu.TRS2&_nkw=mustang&_sacat=0
I bought mine for 355.99 plus 85 dollars for expedited shipping and it got to my house in less than a week. I messaged the seller before I purchased because he didn't have any units listed at that price, but I saw him selling it for 355 in the past, he made a new listing for me and i bought it.

Bluetooth calling has worked great for me, I installed the external mic that comes with it so i don't know if it uses both or not. I just ran the Mic to the spot to the lower right hand side of the steering wheel that has the little cover that pops off.

One thing to note, they include a soldering iron in the box, it doesn't get hot enough to melt the solder on the circuit board so you will either need to have a better one or be prepared to cut the knobs off.

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Just read thru all 26 pages lol.

I’m really considering just buying this as I think the larger screen without volume/tune knobs looks cleaner. It appears like the zoomed backup cam issue is fixed with a new module. Plus if the seller is willing to lower the price to 355.99, that’s pretty cheap.

One a uestion that I’m not sure about is does your phone connect via Bluetooth and stream music clearly? I always use pandora one on my iPhone 7 in the car. It connects quickly and sounds good on the factory system. Also can anyone post a pic of the actual nav screen? Thanks for the leg work fellas!
Sponsored