Sponsored

Garaged it =(

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well the snow hits tomorrow in Michigan so the Mustang is now in storage as of this evening. I'm having separation anxiety. Just went for a cruise and out to dinner in the Jeep I picked up for the winter and quickly realized I'm not about that life. I'm going to have to hunt down a wrx, s4, ss trailblazer or something with awd, power and some type of handling bc there's no shot in hell I can last four months in this thing. I've grown so accustomed to whipping around in a Mustang everyday that I didn't stop to think what it would be like not to drive it anymore. I have now. It sucks.
Sponsored

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I feel for you,I am taking my Mustang over for a car show on Sunday, at Homestead Florida, and then going to watch the race,car show season is just getting started,looking for my 21st trophy,also have pit passes,should be a good time.The Ford car show is at the speedway along with 75000 other people.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Start snowboarding. Great fun in the winter.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Just power slide on your heel edge son! But be ready for the whip back when you slow down/stop :lol:

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Definitely, thanks for the reminder. Went one time and loved it. Couldn't figure out how to stop once I go to the bottom of the hill though lol
Depends on which way you are turning but if you can't figure out how to stop you probably don't know how to turn either.
Watch all these videos and practice practice practice. I buy season pass to my local slope. I started snowboarding 2 years ago and it's the best feelings ever. I mean I ride motorcycle in the summer but snowboarding is just so much more fun.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
That sucks man. So glad it doesn't snow here in Louisiana. Hopefully you can manage to keep that jeep on all four wheels, lol.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Just power slide on your heel edge son! But be ready for the whip back when you slow down/stop :lol:
I was gonna say kick the back foot out and get down low depending which side he was turning but I guess he was not even turning so that's not gonna work.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

Sponsored

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I feel your pain! I put mine away a month ago... I will definitely be holding out next year.
Good luck

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I just got back from 70* weather at the beach for training... and I put mine in the garage last night. lol

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I was gonna say kick the back foot out and get down low depending which side he was turning but I guess he was not even turning so that's not gonna work.
Very true, didn't think about that
Sponsored