Sponsored

Love it or hate it?

How are you feeling about the new overall design?

• I Love it. Want to own.

Votes: 97 79.5%
  • Can't decide, but leaning positive.

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Can't decide, but leaning negative.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I hate it. Won't even consider buying.

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

SpittinChips

Threads
Reaction score
Anyone who hates this car yet owns a current model that isn't a Boss or Shelby needs to have their eyes checked.
Sponsored

HanShadow

Threads
Reaction score
I can't wait to read the first driving impressions of this setup in the automotive press. I expect Ford will hold a media event at a racetrack in the coming months with a base V6, a 2.3 EB and a GT (the latter two with Performance Packages) for the car journos to thrash around the track. They will likely be very impressed.
^ This. I'd also like to see another matchup between the M3 and the new GT (rematch of this: [ame]), as well as a Top Gear (UK) review. They are incredibly biased against American cars, but if this thing stands up to the M3 on the track with it's new suspension/brakes/engine upgrades (etc) for way less money, and the interior is nicely improved, I'm curious how much they can hate it :)

TearTheHorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Love it. Haven't loved a design this much since the 03 terminators (which I would have died for, but my Marauder was just the more practical choice).

I lied, I love the One-77 as well.

But sign me up, EB4 (Coyote if price is right) Tech pack (need me my toggles) PP, and those sexy Recaro seats. Suit her up in Guard please.