Sponsored

Love it or hate it?

How are you feeling about the new overall design?

• I Love it. Want to own.

Votes: 97 79.5%
  • Can't decide, but leaning positive.

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Can't decide, but leaning negative.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I hate it. Won't even consider buying.

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
So what is your opinion so far? Love it? Hate it? Somewhere in between?
Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
I was very in between before the official pics and reveal. Now, I think this car is looking real good.

I think this is going to be a hit ...

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
Loving it!

Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Not too keen on the rear tail lights, but I guess they'll grow on me. I really like the rest of the car and absolutely love the interior.

I'm glad I have my '14, but I'll probbaly be trading as soon as the SVT variant is released.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
I think the car will be a hit with people who never had a Mustang available to them before.

I personally am very disappointed with a design I consider only minimally changed from the current vehicle. Ford has so many radical designs at their disposal and they chose this? Both the interior & exterior are too similar to the 2014.

I was really hoping for a cross between the Evos & the GR-1. This car is not the "stunning" design I was hoping to see.

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
Love it, Want it, gotta have it!!!!!!!

Great Job Ford!!!

Revenant

Threads
Reaction score
I'm expecting the mid-cycle refresh or Steeda / Saleen / Roush will offer a front bumper I like better. The front bumper cover on the car as revealed is not ideal, but the rest of the car is a win in my eyes.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Love it. I really want to see what the GT???/SVT/Cobra will look like. I am also happy they have finally brought the Mustang in line with the rest of the vehicles with the upgraded interior.

Sponsored

SunTzu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope
Put me in the gotta have it crowd. But only in that crowd if they don't price it out of my "willing to pay" range

Revenant

Threads
Reaction score
I was really hoping for a cross between the Evos & the GR-1. This car is not the "stunning" design I was hoping to see.
The DNA is in there, but it's watered down further than enthusiasts like us would like. They had some exciting GR-1 influenced sketches, but ended up playing it safer.
designsketches1.jpg
designsketches2.jpg
designsketches3.jpg

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Too big and heavy - was hoping the downsizing rumours were true. The fact that Ford won't release the weight makes it obvious that they failed to cut the fat. Even the new version of the Vette which unlike the new Stang made extensive use of lightweight materials wound up being heavier - it's inevitable if you "feature bloat" without downsizing.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
The DNA is in there, but it's watered down further than enthusiasts like us would like. They had some exciting GR-1 influenced sketches, but ended up playing it safer.
Exactly. That silver car, top right & bottom right of your first picture is what I was hoping for. Ford said retro would be dead but this car, from the bumper-line up, looks very much like a 66 when viewed directly from the back.

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
I like it. I would get one but my wife and I already have car payments :( so I will have to wait a while till we can afford another car. But hopefully by the time we can there will be a super awesome special edition to buy lol.
Sponsored