Sponsored

Satellite "bump" Love it, Hate it, is what it is.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
That is the one thing I like about the base cars haha, its not really a big deal but I love having nothing in a way of an antenna on the car anywhere.
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I wish they would make satellite radio optional. The quality sucks and it isn't worth the monthly fee.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
I wish they would make satellite radio optional. The quality sucks and it isn't worth the monthly fee.
Well fortunately for (you) your stuck with the Sirius Satellite Radio Antenna bump. Those that ordered the Fastback/Coupe or Convertible with the 3.7 V6 couldn`t order the Satellite Radio even as an add on option. As long as that "bump" is painted the same exterior paint color, whats the problem? I think the Blade Spoiler sticks out more like a sore thump then the Sirius Antenna. Look how much better the truck deck looks on this Convertible (minus) the Spoiler.

Jason304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2016 Ram 2500 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Have the bump on mine. But didn’t even realize it was there until the first time I washed the car. I do think it looks better than the shark fin, but neither one bother me. Did know it was an issue or that I should care before seeing people on this forum complain.

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Have the bump on mine. But didn’t even realize it was there until the first time I washed the car. I do think it looks better than the shark fin, but neither one bother me. Did know it was an issue or that I should care before seeing people on this forum complain.
Well, in all fairness, before you resurrected it... this thread recently celebrated its 6th birthday since it was last responded to.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
=http%3a%2f%2fwww.m3post.com%2fforums%2fattachment.png
Sponsored