Sponsored

PartyPatJDM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I saw PartyPatJDM's photo with the doves and realized we were competing with Professional Photographers... well, fight fire with fire they say.
I went ahead and hired a professional photo studio...!!!!
The car was professionally detailed - $750.00
Transported to a professional studio for automobile photography - $1250.00
Studio prep (lighting/backdrops/lens filters/etc.) - $2575.00
Photographer and crew (3 days @ $650.00/hour - $15,600.00
Copyright costs due to legal transfer of professional imagery product - $900.00

Sorry Folks... all I have to say is BOOM, I WIN...!!!
IMG_8091[1].JPG
Damn, can’t compete with that

Blu_stallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1, 2018 F150 FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hi - This photo was taken at a local 3rd generation family service station, formerly a Texaco affiliated facility. The pumps are long gone but they have a nice lighted display of several old glass globes that adorned the gas tanks back in the day.… Bruce
6A690DF1-A782-4D50-A117-FAD2863584F7.jpeg
Very cool. We have an old Humble gas station here in Cypress TX that is very similar to that. Whoever owns it has restored it to a 50's era time capsule and stocked the store with cans of motor oil and a mannequin dressed as a 50's era gas station attendant. I'll try to get over there with the car and take some photos so I can make it part of next month's photo entry.

Sponsored

tomdwa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
white mustang ecoboost hpp
Very cool. We have an old Humble gas station here in Cypress TX that is very similar to that. Whoever owns it has restored it to a 50's era time capsule and stocked the store with cans of motor oil and a mannequin dressed as a 50's era gas station attendant. I'll try to get over there with the car and take some photos so I can make it part of next month's photo entry.
Looking forward to those pictures.
We're visiting Texas during the coming easter holidays (as tourists coming from Belgium, Europe), and I would maybe consider visiting Cypress to see that former gas station!

Blu_stallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1, 2018 F150 FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Looking forward to those pictures.
We're visiting Texas during the coming easter holidays (as tourists coming from Belgium, Europe), and I would maybe consider visiting Cypress to see that former gas station!
Very cool, Easter is a great time to be in Texas, just before the heat settles in. I found some information and photos of that gas station on the Texas Historical Commission website, you can check it out here: https://www.thc.texas.gov/preserve/...place-of-interest/gas-station-26110-hempstead

Have a great trip!

Sponsored

Ardy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EcoBoost
Thank you. I appreciate it.

But the smartass inside of me wants to ask you if this was taken in Florida shortly after the most recent hurricane with a green screen for mountains in the back? 🤣
This photo was actually taken pretty close to you. It's the salt flats in Utah, 45 min west of Salt Lake City. There's no photoshop in the image.

The back story is cool too. I was driving through there from Vancouver Canada on my way to Dallas and I stopped to take some pictures. Right then, another guy with a Mustang pulled up and we both decided it would be cool to park the cars in the water.

Everyone was taking pictures of our cars so we couldn't leave because everyone kept saying wait a second let me take a photo.

Velocityblue5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Picture I took with my iPhone 13 PRO. Have been getting into a little bit of photography. Post production really brought out the details of this shot. Crazy to think an iPhone 13 Pro is capable of this. Proud of this shot as you really get to see the details, shape and design language of the s550. Reminds me of a Shark/Snake.

IMG_5312.JPG

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
No edit sir. Flooded salt flats in Utah : )
Awesome pic but please say you ran these cars through an undercarriage wash about ten times.

Ardy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EcoBoost
please say you ran these cars through an undercarriage wash about ten times
Precisely what I did. Haha yes. Also jacked them up and sprayed the hard to get to spots with a garden hose at home too.
Sponsored