Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_1757.jpeg

Season Opening 2023. So good to be back.

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

'MUSTANGS IN MOTION MONTH'

We had another good number of entries again in in March. For the first time, that I can remember, the three top photographs depict Mustangs in on the move!

The winning entry from @fmc_smt has many galloping ponies and also illustrates the bond between Mustang owners, sharing a common interest/obsession.

dsc02176-jpg.jpg

The photograph of runner-up @DeadSpool illustrates a demonstration of brut pony power. Those tiny, thin front tires/tyres must have gasped a deep breath when they made it to the end of the strip!

070fddd0-3e02-43fd-bcf5-3d2bb2bd1b0a-jpeg.jpg

The photo below submitted by @DRAGOON earned third position on a countback, A well-timed panning shot of the Mach 1 in its intended habitat.

186e3928-84af-41a0-a607-e5b66531f663-jpeg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition in the past year, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The March competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for April.

Last edited:

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

'MUSTANGS IN MOTION MONTH'

We had another good number of entries again in in March. For the first time, that I can remember, the three top photographs depict Mustangs in on the move!

The winning entry from @DeadSpool has many galloping ponies and also illustrates the bond between Mustang owners, sharing a common interest/obsession.

dsc02176-jpg.jpg

The photograph of runner-up @DeadSpool illustrates a demonstration of brut pony power. Those tiny, thin front tires/tyres must have gasped a deep breath when they made it to the end of the strip!

070fddd0-3e02-43fd-bcf5-3d2bb2bd1b0a-jpeg.jpg

The photo below submitted by @DRAGOON earned third position on a countback, A well-timed panning shot of the Mach 1 in its intended habitat.

186e3928-84af-41a0-a607-e5b66531f663-jpeg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition in the past year, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The March competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for April.
With all due respect, the winning photo is from @fmc_smt

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
With all due respect, the winning photo is from @fmc_smt
Thanks @DRAGOON . I have had a busy day and started my post on one device and finished it on another. Somewhere along the way my post got screwed up and I didn't notice the error. Thanks again, Chris

perryjanie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt350
As a Mustang enthusiast, I can't wait to see all the amazing photos in this competition. It's such a cool way to celebrate our love for these iconic cars. By the way, I'm currently in the process of decorating our new place, and I've been searching for the perfect frames to showcase some Mustang pictures and photos. I recently stumbled upon FrameShop (https://www.frameshop.com.au/custom-picture-frames/), and I'm seriously considering giving it a try. Custom frames will definitely add that special touch to my Mustang-themed wall. Looking forward to participating in this contest and seeing all the incredible entries.
Sponsored

Last edited: