Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Photos should be limited to those without filters. There is no skill required letting a computer do all the work.
I hear what you say Ted and the purist in me somewhat agrees with you. But photos have always been subjected to post capture modification, even in the old film days, where enhancements could be made in the dark room.

In this digital age it can be hard to tell if a image has had a small tweak, or sometimes even substantial enhancements post capture. I don’t want to be encumbered with trying to determine whether a photo is eligible based on whether it’s been enhanced or not, I lose enough sleep as it is :-)

We have seen some wonderful, seemingly untouched images win this competition, so it’s not necessarily an impediment for success.

Photography is all about creativity, and digital enhancements are increasingly becoming part of the creative process. With improvements in software, one doesn’t have to be highly skilled to be involved in that process.

I like to see any type of images of Mustangs and I think it would be a shame to see stunning modified images being excluded from this competition. I would think many other people would agree with me.

Sponsored

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Photos should be limited to those without filters. There is no skill required letting a computer do all the work.
Loosen up , I enjoy all the photos . Go crazy and be artistic as you can I say

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
All the pics are nice and clean... Here is the dirty underside.. My Mach1 is still resting till the snow is gone.... Enjoy....
m1.jpg

Sponsored

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6-speed. 2015 F-250XLT,73 Torino
All the pics are nice and clean... Here is the dirty underside.. My Mach1 is still resting till the snow is gone.... Enjoy....
m1.jpg
How did you put the dent in the heat shield? Aasuming it is a heat shield.

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
How did you put the dent in the heat shield? Aasuming it is a heat shield.
I was thinking about replying to him about the same thing. I've got a dent in the shield in exactly the same spot. Anybody else out there with that dent? Makes me wonder if there is some reason for it.

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6-speed. 2015 F-250XLT,73 Torino
Now I am going to look when at the garage tomorrow. Haha