Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

Congratulations to @rebelyell22 for winning the February competition. A fantastic rolling photograph indeed. And it seems there are more gems coming our way from ebelyell22.

img_8342-jpeg.jpg

After a very impressive entry in January, @Guagua is runner-up in February, with a scenic view combined with an interesting piece of roadway, to say the least. Good work, and welcome to the forum!

s__18055224-jpg.jpg

Greetings also to competition newbie Nelson, aka @stangineer_s550, who has come out of the blocks with a beauty too, coming in third position (below). I hope we see more great photos from you.

dsc_0056-edited-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The February competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for March.

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Love that color!
Thank you sir!! I had a lightning blue 2018 GT and it got nowhere near as many looks or comments as this car does. I swear to God people break their arms to get my attention and talk about the car. Definitely my favorite color of Mustang by far!

GaleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gale
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Thank you sir!! I had a lightning blue 2018 GT and it got nowhere near as many looks or comments as this car does. I swear to God people break their arms to get my attention and talk about the car. Definitely my favorite color of Mustang by far!
Yeah. I bet that's a chick magnet

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Yeah. I bet that's a chick magnet
LOL, you should hear my wife's stories about driving it :) She asked me why people kept pumping their fists at her.. She didn't know they either wanted her to 1. Rev it or 2. Peel out.

GaleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gale
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
LOL, you should hear my wife's stories about driving it :) She asked me why people kept pumping their fists at her.. She didn't know they either wanted her to 1. Rev it or 2. Peel out.
LOL. Hope she's enjoying the attention to that nice rig.
Sponsored