Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Thanks,,, I call ford this morning and they said car is produced as of yesterday. However I haven’t received any notification yet. I ask him does that mean it’s ready for shipping he couldn’t answer.
My recent experience is it takes a day or so for it to catch up on ford tracker and or get the email. Per my email from ford it says the M1 goes through additional quality inspections then awaits shipping which could take up to a week before it gets shipped.

EDIT: it says going through final inspections, nothing specific to the M1
Sponsored

Last edited:

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
Thanks,,, I call ford this morning and they said car is produced as of yesterday. However I haven’t received any notification yet. I ask him does that mean it’s ready for shipping he couldn’t answer.
I got the same update from FP when I called last week. My guess is they “Produced not built”. That as what I got. This means the car went through assembly and needs the accessories added. These would things like the stripes or correcting an issue. My status changed to built later that day. They should have been able to give you a shipping window. They gave one to me. I hope this helped you.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
well that s good news! Your almost there.

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
I got the same update from FP when I called last week. My guess is they “Produced not built”. That as what I got. This means the car went through assembly and needs the accessories added. These would things like the stripes or correcting an issue. My status changed to built later that day. They should have been able to give you a shipping window. They gave one to me. I hope this helped you.
Yes the FP rep did mentioned car may need accessories, asked me to check back Friday. I definitely will.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Yes the FP rep did mentioned car may need accessories, asked me to check back Friday. I definitely will.
Did provide a window of when it will ship? When I called, they said produced not but and planned to ship between June 15 and June 21.

Sponsored

MachTwo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2014 GT, 2022 Mach 1 (ordered)
well that s good news! Your almost there.
I received the "Your Vehicle Has Been Built" email as well today. The estimate was July 3 - 9 for delivery to Granger. I won't be shocked if the delivery is past that date based on what some other folks have gone through.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
I received the "Your Vehicle Has Been Built" email as well today. The estimate was July 3 - 9 for delivery to Granger. I won't be shocked if the delivery is past that date based on what some other folks have gone through.
my original delivery date range to Granger was June 1st to 7th. On June 8th it arrived by rail to BF Missouri where it currently sits waiting to be loaded on a truck for the final leg. Today ( 14th ) I received an email stating it should arrive to Granger between June 13th and the 19th…. little late on that email. lol

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
I’ve gotten 8 dates. Each time it gets pushed out. Last one was 6/13 - which is here! I’m sure there will be a new date soon.
Date pushed again. Glad it is boating season. I can’t believe Ford can’t address. 9 delivery changes and counting.

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Mustang Mach 1 is delivered to Granger Motors, Inc.. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of June 7, 2022, and June 13, 2022, has been updated to between July 7, 2022, and July 13, 2022.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
seems to me Ford is just making up dates, and when nothing is contracted they just keep adding 30 days. It would be more honest if they just 'no idea on delivery date, carrier not contracted'.

TomKat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang
I waited 306 days from my original order date to receive my car. I picked up N1440 last night, I have only put about 55 miles on it so far but I am already forgetting about how long the wait was. The car is pretty amazing, the smile on my sons face on the ride home and the sound of the downshifts is already making it worth the wait! Good Luck to everyone waiting on builds.

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
anyone considering replacing their M1 HP rear tire 315m Michelin pilot cup2 with a wider 325 I’ve herd of a YouTuber doing that?

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Today is my one year anniversary for ordering my Mach 1. On June 15, 2021 I placed my order. Fighter Jet Gray, 6-speed Tremec, 700A, Elite Package, Security Package, Handling Package and Nav. After build date reschedules, order cancellation, reorder, more built date changes, it got built. Delivery to the dealer should be between today and June 21. I hope that those waiting for build dates get them soon (especially those with 2021 order dates). Hang in there. Dreams can come true.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
anyone considering replacing their M1 HP rear tire 315m Michelin pilot cup2 with a wider 325 I’ve herd of a YouTuber doing that?
I am thinking about replacing the Cup 2 tires with Pilot 4S, when it is time to replace the tires. Mainly due to cost of the Cup 2s and if I get caught driving in the rain.
Sponsored