Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
if you have driven the 2 different model years you can feel the difference…..thats all I know.
what track did you have both on back to back?

I just can’t do the knob dialer. It’s sacrilege to me!
same. i wouldn't want it in any car especially one as high performing as a gt500. it just seems so unnatural
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
if you have driven the 2 different model years you can feel the difference…..thats all I know.
You didnt even know the actual number. Dumb.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Fellas Let’s stay on track, Keep damn politics out of this thread. It’s now Friday hope someone get some promising emails.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I think Need for Green, Grabber Lime, and Triple Yellow all would've been great Mach 1 colors.

I still wouldn't have gotten them over Eruption Green, but I think they'd have been cool to see.
Grabber Lime all day. I don't normally buy anything bright colored anymore but damn that would look good on a Mach 1. Guy near me has a GL with black accent package that I just lust after.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Woah how’d you find out where you are on the list? I’ve tried asking but I don’t get many details, only that they’ve only had 2 HP cars scheduled in total. I ordered several months before that so I’d guess I should be lower on the list but I have no idea really. I am curious where I am on the list, but at the same time not sure if it really matters. The question is whether Ford goes in order at individual dealers, even if they don’t schedule in order in general. What I mean is that yeah obviously some of us who ordered a long time ago have no updates, while some who ordered only a couple months ago already have build dates, and this is likely because those of us with older orders are from dealers who have many more total orders, and like you said Ford is going to split up the orders among dealerships. But my question would be once they do pick some from, say Chapman, will they be in order of oldest to newest? Or also just as random?
I asked Granger to check my status and they gave me the info as well. At one point I believe Zach mentioned they had 40 pending M1 orders.

There is no way they get 40 M1s this year. Wish they would let you know the number of orders up front. Like hey we can take your order but we have 39 in front of you. Idk.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I asked Granger to check my status and they gave me the info as well. At one point I believe Zach mentioned they had 40 pending M1 orders.

There is no way they get 40 M1s this year. Wish they would let you know the number of orders up front. Like hey we can take your order but we have 39 in front of you. Idk.
Around a third of those 40, probably have build dates already.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
FYI This FJG is still at the dealership on the showroom floor.
Still there - Randolph NJ - Performance Ford. 700A but no HP

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
I have a few question to anyone that knows what is going on with the ordering process. I ordered my Mach 1 on April 2. Jet fighter Gray. No HP but the upgrade stereo system and different wheels. I received a email from ford on April 4 saying they have my order. I have not received any more info from them and my dealer let me know they are not getting any info from Ford on the order. So since in do not have a build date or a vin can I assume that my car won't be built now but maybe latter this summer or in fall. I tried calling ford with the number that was on the email from them. The number has been temporarily disconnected and the email address is also off now.
Any input would be nice.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I have a few question to anyone that knows what is going on with the ordering process. I ordered my Mach 1 on April 2. Jet fighter Gray. No HP but the upgrade stereo system and different wheels. I received a email from ford on April 4 saying they have my order. I have not received any more info from them and my dealer let me know they are not getting any info from Ford on the order. So since in do not have a build date or a vin can I assume that my car won't be built now but maybe latter this summer or in fall. I tried calling ford with the number that was on the email from them. The number has been temporarily disconnected and the email address is also off now.
Any input would be nice.
If you have your order code and dealer code, you can contact Ford performance and they will let you know a status.

Sponsored

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
What is the. number for Ford Preformance

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
Thanks !!

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Around a third of those 40, probably have build dates already.
I have my order with Granger, see signature below.. I do have a VIN, but I havent heard anything since the build week was changed....

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Lots of people waiting a lot longer. I ordered 2/28, order confirmed, and vehicle remains unscheduled. Between parts shortages with resulting plant shutdowns (down about 6 weeks since first of year) and a “not well understood” order selection process it will take 3-9 months. You’ll be notified when it gets scheduled — just so many variables. Builds through end of June are scheduled. Plant is shutdown first two weeks of July. Should be scheduling 2nd half of July later this month. Scheduling process takes about a week and notifications are made on Thursdays and Fridays normally. Good luck.
Any input would be nice.
Sponsored