Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
i think i might have to buy 2 classic mach 1's down the road because picking a color is very difficult. there used to be so many good ones.
calypso coral and black jade might be my favorites. gulfstream aqua and indian fire red are also right up there. i guess i need to buy 4 classics. anyone have an extra powerball ticket sitting around i can cash in?
Sponsored

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
Trying to turn this thread in a different direction.

What color can you NOT get a Mach 1 in that you would have liked to see be a available color?
I love the look of the Brittany blue with white stripes being offered on the gt500 and ecos

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Ford Performance Blue.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
battery companies must have promised 10% for the big guy 🤡

is stability defined as printing $54,000,000,000..... giving it to a corrupt eastern European gov (with a little money laundering back to the US pols :sunglasses:), and adding that debt to the burden of American children that have not even been born yet? i'm not an economist so forgive me, but will forgiving college debt help inflation? maybe a couple more trillion to build back better will stabilize the dollar? i have to search 24/7 for enough baby formula for my 11 week old. historically are empty shelves, rising prices, and 8.3% (lmao) inflation signs of stability? just curious, as a simple man living a boring life and no where near elite politician status i'm unsure what this stability is that we are in or working towards.
Not really going to waste my time with ignorance. Most Debt the US owes is back to the American people, despite what you've heard probably for 30+ years now, there is no impending debt default doom. If it hasn't been clear NOW during a centennial global pandemic, then it never will be. The Fed is in near complete control of the US currency. You bring up college debt. Most college educated people over a lifetime are a net POSITIVE to the tax system, most non-college educated people are a net NEGATIVE to the tax system. It is a "good" debt to write off as the money went to massive expansion and infrastructural upgrades to US Universities.

It would be impossible to know where we would be if NOT for the US government. Compared to other countries globally, we are seeing the least amount of inflation. Where we are is a conglomerate of issues that you cant pin on a single human being. Just right off the bat, 1M Americans died from Covid, and millions more have retired early. Then China is down down for the count, and lastly capitalism. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Several Oil, Produce, and consumer goods companies are recording record profits. While it may not seem like it is the US government is fairly handicapped when compared to its European peers. There is nothing the government can do if the companies know people will pay for that gas or baby formula.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/06/oil-companies-profits-exxon-chevron-shell-exclusive

Sponsored

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Not really going to waste my time with ignorance. Most Debt the US owes is back to the American people, despite what you've heard probably for 30+ years now, there is no impending debt default doom. If it hasn't been clear NOW during a centennial global pandemic, then it never will be. The Fed is in near complete control of the US currency. You bring up college debt. Most college educated people over a lifetime are a net POSITIVE to the tax system, most non-college educated people are a net NEGATIVE to the tax system. It is a "good" debt to write off as the money went to massive expansion and infrastructural upgrades to US Universities.

It would be impossible to know where we would be if NOT for the US government. Compared to other countries globally, we are seeing the least amount of inflation. Where we are is a conglomerate of issues that you cant pin on a single human being. Just right off the bat, 1M Americans died from Covid, and millions more have retired early. Then China is down down for the count, and lastly capitalism. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Several Oil, Produce, and consumer goods companies are recording record profits. While it may not seem like it is the US government is fairly handicapped when compared to its European peers. There is nothing the government can do if the companies know people will pay for that gas or baby formula.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/06/oil-companies-profits-exxon-chevron-shell-exclusive
Why don't you take this to another thread?

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Would I have better luck with the factory actually building me a car by cancelling my FJG HP Mach1 order and ordering a Shelby GT500?

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Would I have better luck with the factory actually building me a car by cancelling my FJG HP Mach1 order and ordering a Shelby GT500?
Only if they made that GT 500 in a 6 speed Tremec! Lol…All kidding aside, not sure if that would help. I believe the production issues are impacting all of their operations. Pot luck pix.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Ah! What? GT500s are subject to dealer allocations, no? You had to find a dealer who has been allocated one

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I would cancel my 2022 order and buy a leftover 2021…..I have heard the 2022 are down 20 hp.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I would cancel my 2022 order and buy a leftover 2021…..I have heard the 2022 are down 20 hp.
-10 HP actually.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Nothing a proper tune would not fix if you really wanted 10 additional HP.

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
if you have driven the 2 different model years you can feel the difference…..thats all I know.

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Only if they made that GT 500 in a 6 speed Tremec! Lol…All kidding aside, not sure if that would help. I believe the production issues are impacting all of their operations. Pot luck pix.
I just can’t do the knob dialer. It’s sacrilege to me!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

E31CE65A-B870-4465-BC0D-9C21D2FF8DF3.gif
Sponsored