Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
That looks awesome!! :like: :clap:
I suspect now's the time to get them. Ford and FP have a history of sometimes underpricing (or should I say under-gouging) new offerings.

I picked up a GT350R steering wheel for $140 new retail. Wasn't long until they doubled or more the MSRP for the wheel. Same deal when Ford finally offered a spare tire kit in 2012. I paid retail $112, I think. Check what they go for now. I think something similar with the GT350 center gauges.

Someone at Ford will notice they figured on selling x sets of Ice White tails in a year and notice they have that many orders in a month. Ka-Ching, up goes the prices. The current price for these from FP is around half price for the stock red ones from Ford parts. I jokingly said some people won't buy these at the current price from fear people will think they broke their red lights and could only afford to replace them with these Ice Whites!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
My dude, you may need to look into buying new tires. Looks like your date code says 1812 to me.

On my way to Cars and Coffee this morning in Hunt Valley, Md. and they had a section of the highway torn up for re-paving. It uncovered some huge potholes in the left lane, so I did this:
Been there and not interested in going back.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
On my way to Cars and Coffee this morning in Hunt Valley, Md. and they had a section of the highway torn up for re-paving. It uncovered some huge potholes in the left lane, so I did this:

20220430_121629.jpg

20220430_121625.jpg
Contact your Highway Dept. and ask for reimbursement - put a claim in to them for damages received from their lane construction.

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
My dude, you may need to look into buying new tires. Looks like your date code says 1812 to me.
Oh yeah, these are burners for now lol

Trying real hard to not jump on a set of Mach 1 HP wheels from Levittown and putting some PS4s on em

Sponsored

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Powder coating was finished several weeks ago. Reassembled the calipers. Just waiting to get the car out of storage and install! Calipers are color matched to my deep impact blue car.
Installed my calipers this weekend! Wheels are out for new tires, so stockers for now.
20220501_141537.jpg
20220501_141545.jpg
20220501_141551.jpg

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
đź‘ŤLooks like a real nice helmet for $130, SNELL 2020 rated... even has nice paint, pearlescent white, with orange , I'm impressed .
I need to get a GoPro and then I want to head to the drag strip.

20220428_013201.jpg

20220428_013224.jpg
Where did you get it?
Is that lip across the back removable? I'm concerned about clearance to the headrest.
Is that a crack in the visor at the pivot point?

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Where did you get it?
Is that lip across the back removable? I'm concerned about clearance to the headrest.
Is that a crack in the visor at the pivot point?
Not to answer someone else’s question, but I worked for a motorcycle helmet company for 15 years. The helmet pictured is a motorcycle helmet that meets different standards than car helmets. For example, motorcycle helmet liners aren’t fire proof, which can be a concern for auto… the spoiler on the back is attached with double side adhesive, anything that sticks off the helmet a certain amount (not very much) has to break away in a crash for a motorcycle, to reduce chances of neck injury. I would strongly suggest looking into an auto helmet for auto applications, I know alot of people run whatever and live their whole lives without it being an issue, but in the instance of a really bad wreck you will want a good purpose built helmet.
Sponsored